Justin Stuckenschneider and Full Pull Motorsports team up for toy raffle at Gordyville December 26, 2012 03:35AM
While the pull at Gordyville is one of the best-run indoor events, indoor or out we again have a special opportunity this year to take part in a worthwhile fund raise, American Diabetes Assoc. The ADA will be this year charity that Justin has designated for the fundraiser. Justin Stuckenschneider has worked his magic,
Link to full news article

Link to Justin's site

Link to Bob Barbee's "Full Pull Motorsports" site

Link to Adam's MAD Photo web site

"Warpath" model in progress December 10, 2012 02:28AM
Its getting close to that time of year to be getting ready for Gordyville. This year I am building a model of Carlton Copes Warpath. The proceeds this year will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. With the red and grey colors of the Massey, they go great with the colors of the logo for Diabetes. Here are some of the first mock up pictures of the toys. I designed the side panels and had them water jetted out of steel. Resin casted the John Deere 7810 fenders myself. I will be posting progress pictures of these as I go.

We will be selling tickets Thursday through Saturday evening. Usually draw the winner the last session on Saturday night around 9 or so. Tickets are 3 tickets for $5 or 7 tickets for $10. Usually set my booth up on the right side of track at the end, so come by and see us and check out what I have on display.

Thanks Justin Stuckenschneider

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2012 05:01AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: "Warpath" model in progress December 10, 2012 12:38PM
That's awesome I'll be buying tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2012 05:02AM by Jake Morgan.

finished "Warpath" model December 22, 2012 08:41AM
Here is the finished toy that will be raffled off at gville. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and we will see you at Gville.

Justin Stuckenschneider

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2012 05:03AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: finished "Warpath" model December 23, 2012 07:20AM
Justin, I applaud your efforts and goodwill that you provide every year at Gordyville! Look forward to stopping by your table to check it out.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2012 05:03AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: finished "Warpath" model December 26, 2012 09:07AM
its hard to telll whice is the tractor and what one is the model. if i can get to gordyville this year i will buy some tickets . when is the winner derawn

Re: finished "Warpath" model December 27, 2012 03:00AM
does anyone know how big the model is ... can't tell from the picture...i was wondering what else does he make...nice to see some guy that sells parts and chassies put money into the drawing.

Re: finished "Warpath" model December 27, 2012 03:25AM
I'm going to guess the model is about 10-12". In the one photo is looks like it's sitting on a sawhorse with a 2x6 top so I'll gamble and say 11 1/4" long Winking

Thanks to Bob, Justin and Adam for helping with this fundraiser. It will be interesting to see if the winner takes the model or the $1000 cash.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: "Warpath" model in progress December 29, 2012 12:57PM
hey dad and I would like to buy tickets, but we won't be attending Gordyville. is there a way for us to buy tickets?

Re: Justin Stuckenschneider and Full Pull Motorsports team up for toy raffle at Gordyville December 27, 2012 12:50PM
The winner will be drawn Saturday evening. You dont have to be present too win. The model is a 1/16 scale. It measures 11.5 inches long. I am really looking forward to everyone coming by and checking it out and helping a Great Cause.

Thanks Justin

Re: Justin Stuckenschneider and Full Pull Motorsports team up for toy raffle at Gordyville December 29, 2012 01:31AM
justin how many other models do you bring to gordyville. i will buy a couple tickets when i get therre. i hope the wether is like last year. how much snow dows gordyville have now.

Re: Justin Stuckenschneider and Full Pull Motorsports team up for toy raffle at Gordyville December 30, 2012 07:09PM
Three days until the fun begins in Gordyville...don't miss out on this opportunity to win $1000 in cash or a great Tractor! Most importantly get in on helping out with a great cause!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

warpath toy raffle December 31, 2012 08:49AM
is there any way to buy raffle tickets online. Dad and I cant make it to gordyville but want to get in on it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009