Dodge 6.7 Cummins Programmer December 31, 2012 01:52AM
I have an 07.5 dodge and want to do a DPF/EGR delete. Just curious what programmers people are using and like or dislikle about them. Thanks

Re: Dodge 6.7 Cummins Programmer December 31, 2012 05:55AM
H&S has been one of the top sellers.. But not sure what is going to happen since the EPA cracked down on them a month or so ago and all their DPF stuff disappeared .. The Smarty delete files also disappeared off their website at the same time.

Re: Dodge 6.7 Cummins Programmer December 31, 2012 01:35PM
H & S pulled all there stuff off the market , & then Smarty followed suit on there DPF programs .
you can do a DPF delete with no prob
I have a Turbo Back exhaust 4"stainless steel by diamond eye $420
I have EGR delete in stock $89.95
Now the problem is the Programmer, I have saved the files for the Smarty so we can get you a Smarty POD for $630
if your interested let me know, be glad to get you other prices also
you will gain aprox 4-5 mpg with this . i ran this same setup on my 08 dodge

hope this helps

Re: Dodge 6.7 Cummins Programmer January 01, 2013 03:26AM
I have a few H&S left on the shelf. Let me know. Best route to go and that dodge is a whole different truck after.

Can drop ship the exhaust you need too.

Let me know while supplies last.

Adam

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Dodge 6.7 Cummins Programmer January 01, 2013 06:43AM
I also have a few H&S mini max in stock and can get you anything else you need for your truck.
Thanks,
Mike

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,645, Posts: 229,712, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,904.

Our newest member JD_8520