2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls July 22, 2015 07:31AM
2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls
**NOTE THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES**

September 10-12 2015

Sept. 10th

7:00PM DCTPA

Div 2 Antiques : 4500lb, 5500lb, 6500lb, 7500lb
General Admission $5 Children 10 & under FREE!

Sept. 11th

7:00PM DCTPA

9,000 lb Alt. Farm

7,800lb 2.5 Diesel Trucks

6,200lb Alt Gas Trucks

5,800lb Hot Rods

9,500 lb Hot Farm

8,000lb 2.6 Diesel Trucks

Rules for Thursday and Friday please visit www.dctpa.com
General Admission $10 Children 10 & under FREE!

Sept. 12th

7:00PM

HSTPA/NTPA State Sanctioned Pull

8500lb Light Pro

8500lb Heavy Super Stock

4 Wheel Drive Trucks

**Lynn Lions Club Pull**

**AFTER HSTPA PULL**

9,500 lb Farm Stock- 18.4x38 Tire and 3,000 RPM Limit

11,500 lb Farm Stock- 20.8X42 Tire and 3,000 RPM Limit

13,500 lb Farm Stock- 20.8X42 Tire and 3,000 RPM Limit

Farm Class Rules
No cut tires, no curved stacks.
$300 purse plus 50% payback for Farm Stocks.

Street Stock Semis-
Any questions contact Alan Amos 765-561-3833

General Admission $10 Children 10 & under FREE!

****Rules and more info will be updated in the coming weeks!****
*Singer Sleds will be used*

*NOTE FARM CLASSES MOVED TO SATURDAY NIGHT AFTER NTPA PULL.*

We are on FACEBOOK!
[www.facebook.com]

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls July 23, 2015 02:27AM
The farm stock classes following the Hoosier State Pull will be 10mph. Semis will follow the farm stock on Saturday night. Also on farm stock, if you have safety equipment that is great. If no safety equipment you WILL STILL BE ABLE to pull. Any questions please call Jerimy @765-576-1250 or Jordan @765-546-1970. Thank you.

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls July 23, 2015 04:58AM
What are all the rules on the farm stock classes

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls July 23, 2015 05:39AM
Rules farm stock are no cut tires, no curved stacks, 3000 rpm, safety equipment optional, 9500lb class 18.4x38 max tire limit. 11500lb and 13500lb class 20.8x42 max tire limit. And most of all 10mph speed limit on all 3 farm stock classes. That is off the top of my head right now. Those rules will not change. We have a meeting this Saturday to discuss everything, so more rules may be added. Not sure yet. The rules above are the main rules. If you have a question on anything please call 765-576-1250. Thanks for your inquire.

SATURDAY SEPT. 12TH TIME CHANGE July 27, 2015 04:35AM
Please make note that Saturday's show will now start at 6pm eastern time instead of 7 pm. Hstpa show will run 1st followed by farm stock classes then semis. Any questions please feel free to email or call Jordan @ 7655461970. And as always find us on Facebook @ Lynn Lions Tractor Pull.

Re: SATURDAY SEPT. 12TH TIME CHANGE July 28, 2015 06:18AM
Glad to see safety equipment "optional". Never really understood why a farm stock tractor need safety equipment. Just pull em outta the field and pull boys!

Re: SATURDAY SEPT. 12TH TIME CHANGE July 28, 2015 04:54PM
Because a lot of "farm stock" tractors pull out of the shop to pull, not the field.

Safety Equipment Optional? August 09, 2015 02:12AM
Ralph A
Glad to see safety equipment "optional". Never really understood why a farm stock tractor need safety equipment. Just pull em outta the field and pull boys!

I hope at best you are being sarcastic or facetious. It's never a good thing when safety equipment is optional. At that point it's a bomb waiting to go off. It has to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen if you are being serious. If the lives of fans and fellow competitors don't matter to you, just leave it at the house.

Re: Safety Equipment Optional? August 09, 2015 04:33AM
OP
Ralph A

I hope at best you are being sarcastic or facetious. It's never a good thing when safety equipment is optional. At that point it's a bomb waiting to go off. It has to be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen if you are being serious. If the lives of fans and fellow competitors don't matter to you, just leave it at the house.

Well clearly you have a hard time understanding what was said. Read the last line..that's how it should be. I know the chances of a pure farm stock are little. If you have to have safety equipment on a PURE FARM then maybe you should stay home. That's why they have speed limits and rpm limits to help with safety. And where was it said I didn't think safety was important? You see pulls all the time with tractors brought straight out of the field. Not altered in any shape or form. Hence pull em outta the field and pull boys.

Is it really worth puting people's lives at risk? August 09, 2015 04:57AM
With all due respect to his family, ask Adam Biehl's family what they think. The guy was working on a bone stock farm tractor for a neighbor when the flywheel came apart ending his life way to early. That "right out of the field" tractor you like to call them. There is a time and a place for everything and bone stock tractors competing with no safety equipment should not have a place in the sport of pulling. People can and have been killed by "right out of the field" vehicles. Maybe if you have a PURE FARM tractor you should stay off of the pulling track with it if your intentions are for the intentions of competing with it. Its not safe and I would not want to be the farmer without liability insurance or the promoter with out liability insurance if one comes apart and kills someone.

My name is Jeremy Yantes and I approved this message.

Re: Is it really worth puting people's lives at risk? August 09, 2015 05:33AM
So more or less what you are saying is that all tractor pulling should have any and every piece of safety equipment possible on them or they are not allowed to pull? You driving an automobile is putting people's lives at risk. ALMOST ANYTHING YOU DO, THERE IS RISK INVOLVED. I really hope to see you go on an anti farm stock campaign then. How many pulls in this country have them? Heck might as well eliminate truck pulls while your at it. Don't forget about those antiques. Pulling in general is a risk...you never know,what could happen. Racing is in the same boat. What if a car jumps the fence? People understand they are taking a risk when they attend events like this. I do not wish injury or death on anyone. You seem to be very narrow minded about this issue. To me anything could go wrong with any type of puller NTPA all the way down to the antique level. You dont like farm stock pulling great. I could care less any other way. I am going to watch them and take a risk.

I am Ralph Allan and I approve this message!

Re: Is it really worth puting people's lives at risk? August 10, 2015 04:57AM
Hey OP, we aint in Mayberry anymore. There is no more black and white TV.

Is this guy serious?? August 10, 2015 05:11AM
So basically what you are telling me Mr. Yantes is that you do not support tractor pulling? I am pretty sure 80-90% if not 100% of ALL tractor pullers started with a FARM STOCK. Not sure who you are, but I am convinced you probably know NOTHING at all about tractors let alone pulling. Like Ralph said, THERE IS ALWAYS A RISK.

I am Hugh Jass,
Tittsworth & Grabbe LLC.

Here's the link August 09, 2015 05:00AM
Ralph A
OP
Ralph A

Well clearly you have a hard time understanding what was said. Read the last line..that's how it should be. I know the chances of a pure farm stock are little. If you have to have safety equipment on a PURE FARM then maybe you should stay home. That's why they have speed limits and rpm limits to help with safety. And where was it said I didn't think safety was important? You see pulls all the time with tractors brought straight out of the field. Not altered in any shape or form. Hence pull em outta the field and pull boys.
Adam Biehl Story

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls July 31, 2015 06:06AM
Are you ever going to have a class for tractors with duals at your pull?

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 01, 2015 06:41AM
As of right now we don't have the time to do tractors with duals. We have 3 nights of pulling that are jam packed with classes. We may add another day in the future to do more classes. To be honest it's really tough doing the three nights now but we will keep that in our minds. Thanks Corey

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 06, 2015 07:01AM
Would love to see a great turnout on farm classes.

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 07, 2015 11:31AM
Thanks to Lynn Lions Club for keeping the farm stock class and not letting outside influences dictate and try to ruin what is a great event.

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 08, 2015 02:11PM
Your welcome Out West, the farm stock has been our backbone since we started our pull way back when. If you're not to far Out West maybe you could come and hook. Always need more farm stock.

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 10, 2015 03:05AM
Hey lets keep this thread a positive one everybody! 4 weeks away!

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 12, 2015 07:54AM
4 WEEKS AWAY!

Re: 2015 Lynn Indiana Truck and Tractor Pulls August 19, 2015 11:21AM
3 WEEKS AWAY!!!!

Farm Stock Payouts? August 22, 2015 12:03PM
How many spots will the payout be? Also how is the pay structure? Top 5, Top 6...etc????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,691, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard