NFMS SF February 12, 2009 12:47PM
Outlaw superfarms 1 and 2

Re: NFMS SF February 12, 2009 03:31PM
who were they

Re: NFMS SF February 12, 2009 03:49PM
What happened to Contents Under Pressure? It is not very often that Troy doesn't make a good hook at the big pulls. Did he break or just a bad hook?

Re: NFMS SF February 12, 2009 04:31PM
1. Lamoureux 2. Kavan

Copied the addy from the NFMS website- hope it works. By the way NFMS, nice job on posting the results. Thanks!
[www.farmmachineryshow.org]

Re: NFMS SF February 12, 2009 04:33PM
Bet they didn't have no GT42 "box turbo" on the tractors for those runs!
Congrats to them !!!!!!!!!

Re: NFMS SF February 13, 2009 02:55AM
Ain't gonna take that bet!!!!! I'm sure you're right.

Re: NFMS SF February 13, 2009 04:30PM
The reason that the outlaw guys and the ntpa guys are running good is because they havent changed anything to run at louisville. you take away the ice on the PPL guys and they have no idea how to run. props to all the outlaw guys and the ntpa guys i hope they win ever session and the finals. maybe PPL will get with the program on the turbo and cooler rule and everyone can run everywhere with out changing anything.

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 12:21AM
That isnt going to happen, Why would you take a 100t HP off. Maybe its outlaws and ntpa should allow slots all year?

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 12:59AM
they can keep the slots that doesnt make that much of a difference anyways, but they need to come to an agreement on the cooler rule. either run them or dont i really dont care. the only thing that is noticed about the classes without them is that every tractor is lumped within 10 to 15 feet at the end of the track. some of the ppl hooks you have all the tractors spread from 250 to 340. it just seems like the classes on the ntpa and outlaw side are more competetive.

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 02:41AM
Slotted cover doesn't make a difference??Better go to the dino!The cooler doesn't make up for 200 horse alone.Also you are saying the PPL rules are spread so far out on the track.Seems to me Badger State has the top ten within 10 feet most of the time.By the way what gear ratio does a NTPA super Farm run??Bet it isn't 18:1!

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 06:48AM
Mybe outlaws and ntpa should get with the program. The coolers and slotted covers make a world of difference. You cant buy anything diesel without either of these pieces on it. The ppl class is ten times better to watch than the other ones. And i run ntpa! I would hook with ppl guys in a second if they were closer to me or if i had the budget to travel more. The one thing I dont understand and maybe someone can help me with this is why are so many people against coolers? It cant be the cost because if a turbo got a guy the kind of power that the cooler does everyone would spend 10k to get it! So I ask again. Why be against the coolers? Not trying to start a fight just wondering.

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 09:09AM
Good job Outlaw Pullers, good luck tonight @ the finals
Steve Hansohn

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 10:37AM
All intercoolers are is a pain in the azz, theres no difference everyone gains that extra hp from them and the turnout will be the same with or without them. The reason outlaws are so competitive is they have a good way to make sure the fuel is straight and they have the same turbos, only thing that serperates them are whos done their homework and who hasnt. And lamourx didnt seem to run that good to win the NFMS,in outlaws kavan had decent runs but broke every other pass it seemed like. They must of had some nice runs!

Re: NFMS SF February 14, 2009 11:22AM
Dont go throwing rocks at just ppl.Not all PPL states have the same rules.Look at the southern pullers.They have a 500 cid limit in SF! Blame the PPL individual states for their crappy,non-conforming rules.PPL doesnt care what each state adopts for rules in any class.Each state should try to adopt the same rules so all PPL pullers can go from state to state and pull.PPL just threw more confusion into the mess by letting each state have their own rules.Its 1 step up from brush pulling.Those guys down in ga dont have a chance of getting a sanctioned PPL pull with the rules they have adopted.And they wonder why they cant get any bigger..PPL, what a clusterscrew its looking to be.Confused

Re: NFMS SF February 15, 2009 01:43AM
It so funny how everybody thinks bstpullers are the best inSF just look at the last year .Can you say Ryan Salenbien Never Satisfied. He only took a @nd at the Farm show last yr, A 1st and 2nd @ Bowling Green and a !st @ the Farm Show again .h

Re: NFMS SF February 15, 2009 03:17AM
We pull a number of events with PPL and were disappointed that more of them didn't make the finals. That being said I don't think any serious puller would expect one group to dominate at the NFMS. Both Ryan and the Kavan's have their own dyno operations and are excellent at maximizing power. Congratulations to all the finalists and especially the top three

Re: NFMS SF February 15, 2009 04:08AM
Im not saying that slotted turbos and coolers dont make a difference. And by the way there are some ntpa and outlaw superfarms running an 18:1 ratio on some tracks. I wish the ntpa would allow the slots in the turbo because that would save everyone in those associations tons of money. The reason I dont like the coolers is because it is just an easy way to cover multiple sins on the engine setup. I was talking to a dyno guy at NFMS and he claims that he can get a non-cooler engine to compete with the cooler engines. Also who really wants to pay for and carry around all that F@#$%^& ice anyways. Run with out it and you never miss it.

Re: NFMS SF February 15, 2009 05:07AM
michiganfarmer we siad that ryan whould win and they all siad no a bstpuller would win good job to ryan the dyno must be working good

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,769, Posts: 229,936, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,026.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009