National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 February 12, 2009 05:03PM
My National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 are uploading right now. I'm hoping to get my father's photos uploaded sometime tomorrow.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 February 12, 2009 05:12PM
Great shots!

I saw the New Born Deere was "hauled" of the track - any damage?

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 February 13, 2009 02:21AM
No, no damage, they are hauling most of the tractors out like that now. The tractor ran very well for its first official pass down the track.

My fathers photos for Session 2 are all uploaded.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 February 13, 2009 07:47AM
So is it headed for Europe to run over there, or will K&K run it here with the owner driving it occasionally like the Pro?

Re: National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 February 13, 2009 08:51AM
Pretty that it is heading over to Europe real soon and it is supposed to pull at some indoor pulls over ther too such as AHOY and Gelredome unfortunately. In my opioion,that thing looks awesome! Sorry to hear that it won't be campaigning on the 2009 NTPA SSO class because it sure would be a real good competitor and give those "Toys" some competition!Anyone Agree?

Re: National Farm Machinery Photos from Session 2 February 13, 2009 10:28PM
Hi,
as far I know, both "Turn Me Loose" and "New Born Deere" are confirmed for the Gelredome pull in Holland on April 11.
Don't know if any of them will make it to Ahoy, as it is only 3 weeks away. But then again, transport companies don't have too much business at the moment, so maybe it could be done.

As far as I know, "Turn Me Loose" has been running with an engine "leased" from K&K up untill now, and now the "euro-spec" engine is ready to be dumped into the tractor right after NFMS - And be shipped to Europe.
The engine in the "New Born Deere" is a complete Veldhuizen Special Products set-up, and I believe it was the one he ran in the 4230 "Well Done Deere" last season - So that one is ready for the European pulls this season for sure.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009