Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 09:25AM
What any information about Gordyville Pull.
Where to get tickets?
Location?
Hotels
Any info will be nice.
Thanks

Re: Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 09:35AM
Website

Event Poster

All information is on their website and event poster. Champaign/Urbana has plenty hotels.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Gordyville Pull October 06, 2015 03:19PM
If you don't have the right name you might get towed. Not all are treated the same. NFMS is much harder to get treated equal. Helps to be a good old boy.

Re: Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 11:21AM
Do they have a class for street stock this yr? Our class puts a gr8 show on for the crowd and we pack the bleachers! no smoke tube expense required.

Re: Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 12:53PM
And having pick-ups will help beer sales because all the tractor pullers can't stand them and will be behind the bleachers drinking beer!

Re: Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 01:26PM
Lol no diesel trucks ever especially street trucks there might be 5 ppl in the stands but it would be a good beer seller!

Re: Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 02:03PM
think they already tried that a few yrs ago.never made it.i drive 507 miles to watch trs I don't see at home,not many would drive 57 miles to watch trucks there....

Re: Gordyville Pull September 27, 2015 02:07PM
As a truck guy, I can see no reason to add them to Gordyville.
Best thing to do would see if the facility would let the dirt stay "as is" and do your truck thing the following weekend, then split the expenses with Klint and crew.
I bet the sled guys would even do a decent deal for you.
Good luck "packing the stands"

Re: Gordyville Pull September 28, 2015 01:30PM
What happend to the ppl super farm class? I don't see it on the sch?

Re: Gordyville Pull September 29, 2015 02:35AM
Probably because they only had 5 or 6 tractors with coolers the last few years.

purse? September 29, 2015 02:41PM
received an invite this year but it does not say anything about a purse or payout? entry fee is pretty high though...

Re: purse? September 29, 2015 04:16PM
Have ever per hooked at BG? Cost more than Gville, for a lot less. I think the purse is pretty good, and they always pay cash. Which the beer vendors gladly take.

Re: purse? October 01, 2015 08:55AM
Dumb question, how do guys get their tractor started to get it off the trailer and into the building at places like gordyville or NFMS???

Do they all put on block heaters or heat their enclosed trailers or what??

Re: purse? October 01, 2015 11:08AM
Most of the time we pull them out of the trailer and then tow them into the staging building with lift bars. Thanks Klint

Re: purse? October 06, 2015 03:27PM
You might get pulled in. You have a better chance at Gordyville. NFMS you have to be one of the good old boys or you will get left out in the cold. I have learned my lesson, they are good teachers.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro