Electric water pump ? November 20, 2015 11:41PM
I am looking into running a electric water pump on my farmall 560 with a c301 gas motor, wondering what brand and gpm of water pump would be best an would easily bolt on or adapt to stock pump location on block, any info would help.

Re: Electric water pump ? November 22, 2015 01:03PM
We've got a 19 gpm pump on a big block Deere that'll cool it to 100 or so degrees in 20 minutes. It's a cheap one from surplus center, a centrifugal dc pump. Put it in line with lower hose and make a plate to bolt to the motor where the pump was and tap it for a fitting and get some water line fittings and 1" hose. Fill in the blanks. O and take the thermostat out

Re: Electric water pump ? December 05, 2015 02:13AM
You can use a Moroso electric water pump drive kit to run the stock water pump. Drag racers have been doing that for decades.

Re: Electric water pump ? December 05, 2015 02:22AM
I Have a good one for sale, send me a pm , Thanks .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,765, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason