Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 12:29AM
Thanks a lot to Esdon Lehn. Several years ago he organized a boycott of NTPA GN pulls because he could not beat the alky burners. He`s such a great competitor that if he can`t win he boycotts. To this day there are still several promoters that will not book the SSD class because of Esdon Lehn`s lack of respect for them and the sport. He has shown a complete lack of respect for the fans too.
Learning nothing from this Esdon decides to boycott pulling, promoters and fans in 2008. Once again whining for his own unfair advantage and rules to fit his own tractor. It`s total BS. You can worship a whiny boycotter if you want. I will not. All fans,promoters and NTPA officials need to boycott Esdon Lehn. He is not the sports savior. He is coming closer to killing it.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 01:17AM
OH DUDE you so started a thread thats going to open up a whole page of crap. Esdon was the champ how many times?? As the alky technology keeps improving with nascar, there is only so much you can do with diesel fuel. As far as the block thing goes, why not allow the hyper block if it will stay together? Seem logical and SAFE ! So th John Deere 619 came in a combine blah blah blah, there is a ton of meat in that thing, blah blah blah.... In a farming application, the IH block is just fine, put 300 lbs of boost to it,and it grenades. it is safety, unless you want to catch the parts before they hit the crowd. Seems the green guys are the whiners that do not want small cube competition. As for boycotting pullers, how many chassis out there has Esdon built? How many charger set ups out there on many colors has Esdon plumbed? Hell he built my front end. And about 20 others i know. I think he helps more than you think

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 02:41AM
First, did the alky's & smokers need to be seperated? Maybe. Was boycotting a terrible way to make it happen? Absolutely.

Second, the 619 has nothing to do with this. I'd bet that any 400 series IH block is stronger than the 619. As I recall JD had problems with the deck on the 619 in farming applications - a bunch of conversion kits were sold becasue of this.

Third, did Esdon build your front end & all those frames & plumbing for free? If I'm helping you out, thats what I do. If I charge you, you're helping to fund my pulling operation. My bet is that sitting out last year may have had more to do with finance that politics. Not travelling the country left him a bunch more time to make money building stuff.

Hyper is the one causing all this & the ONE to benefit from it. There are ways to keep blocks together - 2 time dSS champion Youngblood has proven that. Hyper isn't interested in that solution though as any builder & machine shop can supply those parts. The 20k block is a Hyper exclusive. The dSS class almost died after the alky split becase of hard feelings & the fact that Hypers work over the years had the 400 IH head & shoulders above the other colors which left it an almost exclusively red class. Now that Green & Orange have clawed their way back into contention, why send it back to a red dominated show thru legislation?

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 04:15AM
Blame Hyper for this and blame Hyper for that. I havn't posted very often if at all on this topic but, the hyper complainers get old complaining about the company. If strongly feel there should be boost limits and it doesn't matter if the block is legal or not. Esdon has won without it and even won $500 in `07 after being checked. After Bowling Green, Gordyville and Last night at L-Ville HYPERMAX is back in the game and with another new pro stock coming out this spring the future looks bright for hyper. Bash away

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 04:56AM
whos new pro???????????

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 06:50AM
My guess on the new PS is Ladwigs new 1 comming dont know of any 1 else yet

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 12:36PM
I don't blame Hyper for being ahead of the curve in the 80's & 90's & obviously they know their stuff. I also don't blame them for wanting to sell a block that can't be copied as easily as a tie bar system that can.

I will blame NTPA if they go along with this without a boost or turbo limit because it will lead to a performance advantage. They need to set some tight rules around 'replacement' blocks because otherwise it's going to get out of hand quickly & they need to be OK with any block built within their 'replacement' paramters & not limit it to those who have the connections to get a factory part number.

If there was a boost limit as you suggest or even a turbo limit this would be a moot point, but you and I know that those would go over like a lead balloon. Look at how quickly they were dropped in PS.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 03:50AM
How does alky technology relate to NASCAR. The last I new NASCAR uses carburators not port fuel injection.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 05:18AM
Hey ntpa fan, that's great, but do you really think ntpa will do anything to him since his father in law is the one and only "Big daddy Dave".

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 05:39AM
any time someone brings up that name or super stock diesel everyone goes nuts. it would be easeier to not stir the pot!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 10:59AM
I agree the hyper block should be out there. Why dont you compare apples to apples though and say the Ih 466 block to the Deere 466 block. Sense the discussion is on the small block motors, where would the deere motor have been today with out billit cranks. Esdon doesnt even win the farm machinery show and your still bashing him. Why? is that all you have to do with your day?

Thats a new one guys your a cheater for loseing!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 07:49AM
Please NTPA fan, tell us what promoters will not book the DSS class because of Esdon's lack of respect for them?

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 12:27PM
Give it up WHINER!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 15, 2009 02:58PM
LIMIT DSS TO 466 CUBES AND THE PROBLEMS WOULD BE OVER.
BUT THE JOHN DEERE GUYS WOULD CRY BECAUSE THEY CANT MAKE THEM RUN!!!

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A 2 BOLT MAIN OR A 4 BOLT MAIN 350 CHEV
IN YOUR FARM TRUCK?
ANSWER THAT PROUD AND WISE JOHN DEERE BOYS????
YOUR TRUCK WOULD LAST SO MUCH LONGER,
SO YOU COULD MAKE MORE TRIPS TO YOUR DEERE DEALER TO PICK UP YOUR PARTS SO
YOU DONT HAVE TO HIDE IN THE GRASS NO MORE!!
AND WATCH THE BIG RED ONE'S ROLE BY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN IS THIS BLOCK B.S. GOING TO END???

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 05:52AM
o yea lets make the DSS into a hot farm class with a 466 limit, great idea!!!!!! i say let him pull if he wants to pull have JD come up with their own hi performance block. I love JD but i would rather watch all the tractors and not care about who runs what block

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 08:05AM
How many alky ss came with spark plugs? NONE! that is an aftermarket block, etc, etc the whole combination is aftrmarket in alky SS. So why can't the SSD class be allowed the same? I know of two engine builders ready to build billet JD blocks so why bash Hypermax?
FYI - I am a red SSD puller.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 09:04AM
I agree, the class allows component tractors because of weight, durability and cost to build then SHAZAAM, someone got a hold of an aftermarket block, you seem so surprised! Some of the rational I have heard against the "Hyper block" has been a load to say the least. I remember when SSD tractors had single turbochargers, then water injection seemed to be the next innovation. Then four AC pullers decided to grab the bull by the horns and install 4 torbochargers. Evolution of the class will have its price, where do you think the modified class would be if only factory Chevy, Ford, and Chrysler blocks were allowed. Engine size limitations for the class might be a good idea, but still an aftermarket block will be needed for all colors sooner or later. You mark my words when enough (non red) tractors split blocks, then aftermarket blocks will be allowed in the class with no delays. Lets be adults about this, mud slinging Esdon Lehn will get the sport of tractor pulling no where, I have enjoyed watching him pull for the last few decades. Why he does certain things is for him and a few people to know, anything else would be pure speculation. Thank you, Bruce Litton

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 09:15AM
My response to you sir, would be...that is why they call that class an OPEN class & not a Super Stock class. Want aftermarket blocks? then go run OPEN...not SSD.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 04:35AM
And my responce to you sir is sooner or later it will happen. When was the last AC 426 block made? When was the last IH 414/436 block made? And as far as the generic block issue, I am not following this maybe I am missing something but an aftermarket block does not have to be a generic block. There can be one for JD, AC, IH not a one size fits all. Basically you will have the same block just thicker and stronger where it needs to be. In my opinion if the rules were done correctly, then one could buy one of these blocks and still bolt on a factory cylinder head, oil pan,crank, etc. You are not trying to re-invent the wheel just make it better.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 09:11AM
SURE IS EASY TO ASK THOSE QUESTIONS WHEN IT'S TO YOUR ADVANTAGE! OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE WOULD PREFER A 4-BOLT MAIN, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RULES TO ALLOW THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE ONE ILLEGALLY. BLOCK BS WILL END WHEN CROWING LIKE ROOSTER GUYS LIKE YOU GIVE UP ON THE REDICULOUS REQUEST.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 12:05PM
explain yourself by makeing (one!) illegally?
i dont think anyone held a gun to hypers head?
and i dont think anyone made a request?
and whats wrong with decubing the dss class a bit 466 or 505?
so do you have a 4 bolt main in your truck, to get your green parts?
thanks MR.CAPS for your input
GREEN POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 01:21PM
So when GMS releases a billit jd block then its not to be anywhere in tractor pulling. Same thing, its just everyone loves to bash red ones. If GMS had a 4 bolt main small block deere out that would hold up and build power, the class would suddenly be allowed aftermarket blocks. Simple as that. There fire away green boys, because i dont know of any small block deere supers competeing at a grand national level. Amagine if IH built a motor comparable in size to the 619....What would tractor pulling be then?

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 02:13PM
I am a 505 small block with a stock John Deere head and I believe we are fairly competitive! Gettingers are also a small block and are probably the strongest in the country. We split our block a few years ago and we did not cry for anything different, instead we found a way to tie it together on all four sides. There is no clear cut answer to the block issue as there have already been two of the hyper blocks explode. Most people also know we did not work on our motor at all this year proving that a diesel can be dependable, and that is including running at louisville. Although now that I said this it will never happen again. I believe Shramek also had the same luck and he is running the 426 the weakest block out there but it is also tied on all four sides. There are many different ways to make horsepower, we pullers just have to be able to do it within our budgets.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 02:18PM
who's crying?

Re: Esdon Lehn February 16, 2009 04:14PM
I agree with you 100%. I dont know the price of the hyper block because i have no use for it. Im not trying to run down the deeres either, just the fact that if it was a different color chances are it would be a different horse and pony show. Obviously stock the red block is stronger than the allis 426 and the deere 466. They say that the hyper block is expensive and that brings up another question of if this is just a complete money game. Maybe the IH guys are taking the easy route out with this hyper block, i mean like you said other people are making it work with out doing so, but shramek has granaded his share of blocks also. Like you stated the hyper block can come apart, its not a billit block. Just a 4 bolt main and some reinforcement. Its not the 100% answer, and it may not be fair at the time, but if ntpa allowed these blocks im sure other companys would follow suit and build blocks for green orange the other red and others as well.

Re: THe NTPA failed February 17, 2009 10:22AM
Thanks for the well written post David.

Personally I think the hyper block is completely unnecessary. The IH pullers have not even come close to exhausting their options as far as reinforcing the block is concerned. As David stated, If the AC426 can be tied together as Youngblood has proven, then there’s no reason the DT466 can’t be reinforced as well.

The Hypermax block is simply about money, not reliability, not a block shortage, it’s simply a great way for a company to sell its products. That said… is it Hyper’s fault? I would answer with a resounding NO! Is it the fault of Esdon, or any other IH puller for that matter? Again, a resounding NO! Can you blame the people with connections to CaseIH? You may have guessed the answer… NO! The fault lies squarely on the shoulders of the NTPA. The NTPA is the sanctioning body that failed to act, they continue to fail to act on these matters. The NTPA is the sanctioning body that writes the rules. The NTPA is the sanctioning body that fails to change the rules when a problem is on the horizon.

Personally I’m disappointed in the NTPA for not rewriting and clarifying the rule book regarding this whole block issue in 2008, or even 2007 for that matter. This is by no means a new topic and the NTPA has sat on their hands instead of stepping in. They have not taken a fair and even handed approach. Their inability to act shows complicity. They're inability to revise some wording is a deliberate and unequivocal attempt to give one color and supplier an unfair advantage.

Honestly, if the IH Super Stock pullers need a Hypermax block, then the organizations should consider giving the John Deere Pro Stock pullers Nitrous so they don’t have to run so much boost to make them reliable!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: THe NTPA failed February 17, 2009 12:02PM
Breathe Jake Breathe, geez LOL!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 03:25AM
Guess you know something I don't. I know nothing about a GMS billet block. Besides, it wouldn't be put in just to put in. It's illegal!. and the only reason to build one should be if the hyper block is approved, because then the rules have changed. Simple as that. You act as if things would be different if GMS were the first to do so. You are right...it would never be allowed because GMS has no in to put a John Deere part number on it. As for your comment about no small block Deere's in SSD, your'e nuts. I know of none (besides the one Lustig recently built) that have the big block.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 03:57AM
Aftermarket blocks are legal in NTPA for 2009. Just depends on who you talk to.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 08:47AM
Thanks JR for the response...wasn't aware it's officially legal..but really I'm just trying to understand why IH Light Altered thinks things would be different if GMS were the ones coming out with the billet block first. He's also mentioned something about all of this RED bashing. Would there not be GREEN bashing (rightfully so) if GMS did produce/sell a billet block when it wasn't in the rules?....or maybe that's not what he's saying.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 09:04AM
One thing to remember is the Hyper block is not billet, just another cast piece. Sooner or later there will be no more good junk yard blocks left either, so something will have to be done if we want to keep the IH red color in competition. I myself have nothing against used blocks if preped correctly. With a good hold down device and a setup not on kill they can last a couple of seasons.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 10:19AM
Know one built a heavy'er block for a Cockshutt or an Oliver or a Massey or MM or Ford or Allis until the 40 ser. Detroit for the Allis. There were and still are some good Fords, but not in the heavy classes. Why ? A lot of people that loved these tractors were forced to switch to JD or IH because of only having four mains or blocks that were to small to get more cubes from. Most brands allready have replacement engines. The way I see it the replacement block for an IH is the Cummins, thats what they put in them now right. So make it work. It does say CASE/ IH. Or do what the rest have done! Remember Blocks or Engines that didn't hold up running diesel, would hold up to ALKY ! Have a good day!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 10:24AM
This is what happens when one brand dominates one class or another for to long.I am a fan of tractor pulling of all brands but when one brand dominates for so long then others start to close the gap I get the feeling that they think they should stay twenty feet in front of them.Whether its IH in SSD or deere in pro stock.The guys behind find a way to even the field to make it a good class again. If we use the excuse of safety to allow aftermarket blocks then why not let the pulling organizations limit the boost pressure somehow, a approved waste gate( I think this would control it) that can't be tampered with.Anything can happen at any time,but this would have to help.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 17, 2009 01:01PM
Yes thats what i was trying to say, if i just used GMS for an example because they build quality deere parts and could possibly have the ability to build a deere block. If deere, and allis, and other colors had an aftermarket block then it would probably stop this bashing of people such as esdon. Is it really his fault that he found a loop hole in the rules and had the money to do it. i dont blame him at all everyone of us has read rules over and over looking for loop holes, if the rules dont say you cant, that means you can. I just think that it could level the playing field with aftermarket blocks.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 02:50AM
"I just think that it could level the playing field with aftermarket blocks."

Personally the dSS playing field looks pretty level to me right now. As Greg pointed out on the Enderle TV episode 4 different tractors (1 Orange, 1 Red, & 2 Green) won GN points, Enderle, Penzoil Cup, & BG ring. The 5th tractor into the Enderle was also red so the top 5 was 2 red, 2 green, & 1 orange. How do you figure that aftermarket blocks will make the field any more level?

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 04:54AM
I’ve got to agree, its pretty level now, as long as no one exploits the 650 CID limit. Honestly it’s amazing that no one has yet. The great thing about the NTPA is they won’t worry about it until someone does, then they will scramble and wonder what to do. The pullers in the class should get together and get the limit lowered to 540 before it’s a problem. Everyone now is around 470-540 and it’s works. The right 650 with the right people behind it could be the ruination of the class. If only someone like Brian Shramek would build a NH!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 06:20AM
Jake, I totally agree with you. I can't believe NTPA hasn't already lowered the cubes. I also, think you are right on what's happening next. Legalizing the Hyper block will now drive people to go to bigger block cubes to try to keep even and some probably have already started. Come on NTPA ACT!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 02:30PM
Is the hyper block wider or have a taller deck height? If it is, theres a advantage, if not a 4 bolt main only makes it safer and more durable! Just my 2 cents

Re: Esdon Lehn February 19, 2009 01:44AM
So Jake, are you saying that the new Divisional Committee is not working at the NTPA? The Committee is made up of the class pullers who are reps for the members of the class. Their mission is to present to the "board", the rules or recommendations for the rules for the class. I guess if the membership felt strongly enough about the issue, there would be a consensus and the "board" would change the rule(s). By reading, there either is or isn't consensus, so there is action or no action being taken. Now, given, that the members are communicating with the Division Committee reps (that could open up a whole new string!), this setup should work. It has been my reflection, that not many speak their minds when it comes to suggestions, because some takes things too personal and not for the good of the sport. JW

Divisional Reps February 19, 2009 03:36AM
As always, great post Jim. I agree with your comment regarding pullers not freely speaking their minds. I always find it interesting how people can freely voice an opinion one on one when they know there is anonymity (online, and even face to face if you have their trust), but they are apprehensive when voicing there opinion to committee or board members.

Unfortunately the atmosphere in pulling has generally been one of repercussion, retribution, and reprisal, and often one with little true anonymity. There have been numerous instances in past years where I spoken to numerous member s of a class and a vast majority felt a certain way, but when it comes time to make suggestions and vote they don’t want to offend any of their fellow competitors so they don’t vote the way they truly feel. Unfortunately pullers and people in general (me included) can often get offend and take it personally when people disagree with their perspective.

We’ve got this false idea that we need to see eye-to-eye on everything or else we can’t be friends. Pulling need to learn not to take thing so personal and not to get offended when people disagree. We need to look at disagreement as a constructive way to move forward.
Will the atmosphere change and will divisional committee member continue to gain trust? I guess it depends on the member’s themselves. They need to create an environment that shows that they are unbiased and trust worthy. I think when it comes to tractor pulling the unbiased part is probably the biggest stumbling block. It’s hard to not take into account the huge investment you currently have in the barn! What happens when the divisional committee member disagrees with a majority of the class? What about when a class is split 60/40 and the divisional rep is in the 40%?

Are the committees working? Maybe, yes, no, sometimes.

Thanks again for the intelligent and well written post, and good luck finding that Bowtie block. The divisonal reps is a very interesting side topic that is extremely applicable to this situation.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2009 03:36AM by Jake Morgan.

4 bolt main February 18, 2009 08:53AM
Actually, it is a little known fact that the 4 bolt mains are weaker than 2 bolt mains. The 4-bolt caps crack between the bolts because they are too close together

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2009 08:55AM by Elderly Deere.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 01:25AM
Man oh man another brain washed Deere lover you may be but do you really believe everytime you get beat by a red one he is cheating? Come on buddy look at the results. There is no way in hell that there is that many cheaters out there! Without red tractors pulling would not survive. The same quote is true with the green ones. If I had your attitude I'd go fishing, but oh wait then the fish would be cheating!

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 03:20AM
Hey all, I am new to this site and I have looked through many of the archieves (hoping to educate myself) and it has amazed me how many times there have been threads posted specifically about this driver/machine. From what I can see and understand, I gather he is a long time veteran and runs a red tractor. It seems to me he has played within the rules that are set. He does not set the rules but plays within them. If you want to call him a cheat, then that's fine. Like at our local dirt stock car track, put your money where your mouth is and let's see. Seems like that has been mentioned in a few posts on here too and he has come out clean. If he wants to sit out a year, then so be it. If I don't want you playing in my sandbox, I won't send you an invite. If I don't want to play in your sandbox, then I won't come over to your house. Yes, this is how petty it sounds. If he sits out, he sits out and it causes you no hurt or harm and you have no money invested, so why worry about it.

Being somewhat of a NASCAR fan, I remember when Jeff Gordon came along and started to win a lot. Of course it all started about him cheating, bending the rules, etc. No one in tractor pulling is going to intimidate another driver like Dale Sr. did because that tractor is the only on on the track at the same time, especially someone who sits behind a computer and gripes. That does nothing but make many of us laugh. What are people gonna say now about the 48 car since he has won 3 in a row? I can only image what some of you would say if he was a tractor puller and had the same success.

I agree with what was posted earlier on this thread. The fault lies with the sanctioning body, not the driver or the builder. If you don't go directly to them and place your complaint, then nothing is going to happen. Its just as bad as complaining about the way the government is and not exercising your liberty to vote.

Let me remind you, all the complaining about this driver/builder has done has given him major "air time" on this board. In fact, do you realize if you venture back through the archieves in the last year, Esdon Lehn and Redline Fever is the most often talked about tractor in the tractor pulling world regardless of color or class or country? I imagine he is saying "thank you." Remember, even bad press is still press.

I know I am new to this whole thing and please forgive me for posting my opinion, which it is exactly that. I do not agree with everything and I am sure you will not agree with everything I wrote. Thank God we live in America. I can tell you this, I have never seen the man run but I now have an interest.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 10:49AM
I'm not a puller, but there seems to be a particular individual who has nothing good to say about Esdon (wonder if he has something good to say about anything :-). As you can tell by this thread, people are becoming numb to it and end up discussing the aftermarket block issue.

Re: Esdon Lehn February 18, 2009 03:24AM
Let's here it...not from the fans, not from the people who are bored during the winter and sit behind their computer and write. Let's here it from the other drivers/owners that physically and financially compete against Esdon Lehn and Redline Fever on the grand national circuit on a consistent basis. What is your opinion about this whole thing? Is he good for competition? Is he good for the class in general? Is he good for the sport of tractor pulling?

So far, I have yet to read where any other drivers have voiced their opinions, just fans.

Re: Posts from pullers February 18, 2009 05:05AM
The post by Renegade was from David Seifert, driver of Renegade Deere. Thanks again to David for being a standup guy and posting on the topic. We need more pullers what are willing to get involved with discussions.

As for the rest of the posts, don’t assume they are fans just because they didn’t leave there name… unfortunately the fan base in this sport is very small, and most of the posts on this page (and other pages) are from pullers (in one class or another). I can't tell you how many times pullers confess to me at a pull that a post was theirs. I also love when people deny looking at the page, yet somehow they can quote it word for word!Winking, makes me chuckle inside every time, but that's a different topic.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Posts from pullers February 18, 2009 08:36AM
Thanks for the clarification Jake. I am still learning about the sport and who is who. By the way, awesome pictures you have posted as well. Very cool for us new ones to look at.

Re: Posts from pullers February 19, 2009 02:13PM
Jake you know I have an opinion ! It is just alot more fun posting trash about Mike Beck an Dave Pfund

Re: Posts from pullers February 20, 2009 02:06AM
Some of it is HILARIOUS, too!!!!! JW

Re: Posts from pullers February 20, 2009 03:23AM
That's a big 10-4 JW !!! Mark, all I can say is I hope you are well stocked on ML parts, cause after all this I will definately need some !!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,874, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,987.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM