ih tranny pump February 19, 2013 08:01AM
i am working on a ih puller that has a 806 chassis. the electric pump on rear end is junk. any suggestionson what to put back in it or who to shop at. thanks

Re: ih tranny pump February 20, 2013 02:52AM
anyone out there?

Re: ih tranny pump February 20, 2013 03:18PM
What electric pump in the rearend are you talking about??? The pumps in the rear end are gear driven.

Re: ih tranny pump February 21, 2013 08:29AM
all the hyd pumps are gone. so they put a electric pump to lube the gear sets and ring and pinion. it has no name brand or size on it. its a 806 i have seen other set ups like this but never paid any mind to what pumps are used. just looking for some help or insight . thanks

Re: ih tranny pump February 21, 2013 08:34AM
You can just put a Shur-flo sprayer pump where the old one was. around a 100 bucks.

Re: ih tranny pump February 21, 2013 11:09AM
i figured it would have to be something a little heavier than that . but if that will work great thanks

Re: ih tranny pump February 25, 2013 10:34AM
just read this and was wondering the same thing. i have a 806 chassis that someone else started on, that i am making a hot farm out of. the pumps are gone, but they left all the lube plumbing in it. they had some kind of pump on it that was fried dont know what kind it is. they just had rubber hose on top it wouldnt have even sprayed where it should have.can i get away with no pump at all and just keep the oil level up or do i have to have a pump, and if so what kind. i see someone sugested a sprayer pump would that be heavy enough? i thought those were pretty light duty. any help would be apertiated

Re: ih tranny pump February 26, 2013 03:18AM
We have used a Holley HP150 gerotor fuel pump for the last two seasons to lube the rear without any problems. Pumps synthetic gear oil fine. Has an internal screen to catch any metal. Jeggs has them for around $ 225.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009