Welcome to Wisconsin Pulling April 13, 2016 11:14AM
Welcome and thanks for reading. There has been a few mentions of my new website up and I wanted to take the time to formally welcome the pulling community to stop by and check it out.
Like most pulling fans and pullers, I grew up watching pulls and quickly became a diehard fan. Some years later I find myself getting into the pulling business in every way I can. This especially got underway when I started up "Wisconsin Pulling Promoters" via Facebook. I took notes from other areas of social media which we all know is huge, I took notes at pulls. I spoke to pullers and when it was all said and done, I came up with the concept of putting it all under one roof. Much like websites do for other genres in the world today, I took all the finer details and aspects of truck & tractor pulling and put it on one website. First the Facebook page, now a website with all the bells and whistles.
While I understand it's a work in progress, rest assured I will have it fine tuned in no time. My goal is to put this page on the map and make it a prime spot for pullers and fans to go. And if I can educate a few new fans getting into pulling, so be it.
Below is the link for the Facebook page and website. Please take the time to visit one, or both and absorb just what I'm trying to do.

[www.facebook.com]

[www.wipulling.com]

As always, any suggestions, comments, things you'd like added, you can contact me anytime via the many means of contact on the two pages.

Thanks!
Matthew Ingham
WWP Founder

Re: Welcome to Wisconsin Pulling April 18, 2016 06:31AM
Updates being added weekly. Looking for a pull in Wisconsin, check out the events page.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,843, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,970.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro