Desperado March 02, 2013 01:06PM
Looks like its for sale on the for sale page.....Wonder if Sid;s pulling the plug or building new...

Re: Desperado March 03, 2013 01:13AM
Maybe someone else can get that thing to go- it never does anything and always all over the place

Re: Desperado March 03, 2013 04:11AM
Maybe Sid will buy one of Roberts' rigs...

Re: Desperado March 03, 2013 05:42AM
Hey hhhhhmmmm maybe you should try to build one then run one, on a normal working mans budget, oh yeah and then post your name when you bash someone!! I think Sid has done pretty well for being a one man show.
Thanks
Jim B.

Re: Desperado March 03, 2013 06:34AM
I agree Jiggy.....To build one and be a consistant top 5 runner is a big feat in my book..I hope he's not throwing in the towel, or deciding to run only with his son-in-law,,I was a bit surprized to see it on the block....

Re: Desperado March 04, 2013 03:09AM
I have some information that I do not know if it is fact or not, info is from a friend of a friend type of stuff.

That info is that Sid had left NY moved to Michigan few years back to work for a large Crop(30,000+acres) farm that his daughter worked for. Then with in the last six months the large farm he worked for went Bankrupt. So Sid moved back to his home in New York.

This is strictly hear say. If it was true/or partly true, may play into his decision to sell tractor.

Thanks,
Justin Bennett

Re: Desperado March 04, 2013 04:27AM
GN mini rod!

Re: Desperado March 04, 2013 05:41AM
Could make for an interesting GN Mini Rod year. If Ken Vinny and Sid join the class. Should shack things up a bit.

Justin Bennett

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 05, 2013 05:29AM
What's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's too much! I don't want to bother the guy but I am curious. And what's up with no one putting asking prices on there big items for sale? How you supposed to sell your stuff with no pricing, it's for sell post $$$! It works both ways , if it's in my budget I will call you , if its not in my budget I will won't bother you .
Thanks

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 05, 2013 07:50AM
I totally agree. If i have to call to ask, im not gonna call. same with equipment, pickups, trucks etc.

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 05, 2013 08:06AM
I agree!!! If you really want to sell it put the price on it. Saves a lot of unnecessary phone calls the person gets too. If I don't see a price on any ad whether on here , Tractor House or where ever I just skip it. I love those ads that say serious calls only. How do you know if you are serious unless you know the price.

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 05, 2013 09:22AM
Then the other side of that coin is you put a very detailed ad. They call and ask every question about the details you already had listed and go well I wanted a different color, size, or price. And it was all in the ad. Confused

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 05, 2013 09:34AM
I'll add one more to that. Working for an implement dealer we get calls all the time from our tractor house ad, you spent 15-20 minutes talking to a guy about a piece of machinery, then he asks where you are located, just to have him say, oh wow you are way to far from me to go get a piece of machinery, and you just want to ask if they even read the ad before calling or even own a map?

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 06, 2013 06:33AM
i heard 150 asking. negotiable. several options.

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 07, 2013 11:34AM
So you can buy an Open Super or a Super Farm for 150k. Hmm tough decision

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 07, 2013 11:37AM
A super farm is not worth 150. And open super are a lot more high strung. More maintanence, and has a lot farther to drive.

Re: Desperado what's the asking price? I know if you have to ask it's toomuch!! March 07, 2013 11:41AM
I believe Open Supers have a longer life then most people think.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009