Keystone Nationals March 08, 2013 02:21AM
Hey guys, it's my first time going and I realize that's it's a pretty good show, I was just wondering is there guys there selling stuff off the side? For example a turn key pull trucks? Just a shot in the dark, might be a stupid question. Thanks for any input guys

Re: Keystone Nationals March 09, 2013 12:17AM
They have vendors there like Columbus Diesel etc. Didn't see any turn key pullers though unless someone had one for sale that was pulling. Good show!!

Re: Keystone Nationals March 09, 2013 01:04PM
Appreciate it

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 09, 2013 11:54PM
I am really looking forward to the Keystone Nationals, It's a chance to see some East Coast vs National vehicles in some classes. And I think the Harrisburg facility is the best indoor venue there is in all the indoor shows. Great pit area and great setting for the fans. If you have not had a chance to make the show I highly encouarge you to attend the 2013 edtion.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 10, 2013 12:17AM
Thanks a lot Dick, really excited to see this show.

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 10, 2013 01:48AM
I'll second that. The way that facility is oriented, pulling traffic flows much better than Louisville, and allows the sled to be set back in the doorway, allowing for about 15 feet more of pulling track, which is a good thing considering how track length is always at a premium indoors. With all the high dollar dome stadiums these days, I would really like to see an indoor pull with a full 300' track. I don't know when the original Super Pull was held, but since Lucas Oil has naming rights on the Colts' stadium, you'd think there would be some pull there to get a pull going there again. I don't see it happening, but it would be nice to see.

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 10, 2013 08:02AM
So how should you be dressd there like its it warm cold or whatever the temp is outside?

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 10, 2013 12:23PM
That a good question that Ive never heard asked before. The temp is a little cool if its real cold out but for the most part a sweat shirt should be fine. I would guess the arena stays about 60 degrees.

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 10, 2013 09:44AM
Nice temp. inside track area and pit room. Sweatshirt.

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 11, 2013 03:00PM
Being trackside, if I have anything more than a t shirt with a long sleeve shirt on it is too much. Good thing is the air circulates real good thanks to them chicken house fans :-) which by the way will have anew look this year. The complex purchased their own setup.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 03:01PM by J R.

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 12, 2013 08:30AM
Yeah, but you're always wearing that thick red winter hat to keep you warm (it's turning pretty gray lately thoughGrinning).

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Keystone Nationals- Great Show March 12, 2013 04:37PM
Oh so true Cuz. And it's turning gray'er knowing you are coming to town, poor Uncle Dick has to ride 6+ hrs with you......just sayin Grinning

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009