anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 09, 2013 02:42AM
Just wondering if anyone has ever used synder fabrications stuff? It looks nice in the pictures and his prices are fair. I just don't know anyone that has bought his stuff before. Iam just looking for a opinion from someone that's used it or seen there stuff in person.

Re: anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 09, 2013 02:51AM
And i guess you mean Snyder Fabrication. I bought my cage off of him along with 2 extended front ends. Everything works great. I know quite a few people that have been running his stuff. Go for it.

Re: anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 09, 2013 08:47AM
We have gotten 2 cages from him and are very pleased with both.

Re: anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 09, 2013 10:10AM
Just bought a cage last week. Went on perfect and built it just like I wanted it!

Re: anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 09, 2013 10:40AM
Thanks for the input guys. He seemed like a good guy on the phone,his work looks good and you guys all say its good so I will give them a shot.

Thanks again

Re: anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 09, 2013 10:26PM
You wont be sorry. Jason, aka firefarm, is excellent at what he does. Prices have always been more than reasonable and the work is exceptional. He will continue to get my ag- chassid buisness. Hopefully he signs on to help me with the componant super chassis as well. Looking forward to it.

Re: anyone ever use synder fabrication ? March 10, 2013 11:27AM
Excellent work and a VERY nice guy have bought several cages from him and met him in person twice.
Also did some parts swapping very honest nice guy.

Andy Keyes

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,756, Posts: 229,910, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,010.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM