outlaw schedule March 12, 2013 09:20AM
i bought a program at kc and it didnt mention carrol neb. or cherokee iowa ive tried for a week to access the ottpa website but my computer evidently dont like that site but ive heard that they are both on the schedule FACT OR FICTION

Re: outlaw schedule March 12, 2013 10:33AM
Carroll, NE 7/20, DSS, LLP, MOD, SF, ULSS, 2WD
Cherokee, IA 7/26, DSS, MOD, SF, ULSS, PSS
[www.outlawpulling.com]

Re:My Computer doesn't like it either March 12, 2013 01:44PM
My computer doesn't like it either, it takes way to long to load and then sometimes just quits and says not responding

Re: Re:My Computer doesn't like it either March 12, 2013 02:27PM
?? Guess I'm lucky, no problem accessing the site. I'm using Firefox as my browser, but any of em ought to work. Outlaws updated their website a few weeks ago. There doesn't seem to be a 'print' option for the schedule though. Also, the elegant, concise, colored spreadsheet with the schedule info they used in previous years does not seem to be available. You could have the whole season on 1 sheet of paper, very handy. They need to bring that back. Interestingly, I'm having issues with the NTPA website.

Re: Re:My Computer doesn't like it either March 13, 2013 02:40AM
The new website is built using all HTML5 elements. HTML5 was adopted in 2006 and started rolling out in 2009. This allows the site to look great on all desktop, tablets, & mobile phone browsers. Attached is a chart of all browsers that are compatible with HTML5. If your browser's version is not on this chart, my guess is that your problem. The other thing you can try is clearing your internet history & cache. To puullinnfann, thanks for the feed back, I will look to add that feature back into the site in the near future.

Re: Re Sibley wanted to switch?????? March 13, 2013 11:59AM
Sibley wanted to go Outlaw instead of NTPA?????????

Re: Re Sibley wanted to switch?????? March 13, 2013 12:31PM
3688 puller we were having some date/classes conflicts with ntpa and i called doug at one point to see what was available but ntpa and our fairboard moved things around to get everything the way i wanted it. Our pull will be sat july 20 at 7pm classes are sf,lim ps,4x4 trucks, and AVs rejuvinated dss class hope to see everyone there

Re: Re Sibley wanted to switch?????? March 13, 2013 12:53PM
dang now I have to go. Beer

COO for OTTPA

www.outlawpulling.com

www.truck-specialties.com

Schaeffer Oil Representative

[www.schaefferoil.com]

Re: Re sounds good March 13, 2013 01:16PM
You guys are sillySmiling

Re: Re Sibley wanted to switch?????? March 14, 2013 01:17AM
I just find it stupid that in the "information age" that the Outlaws refuse to put their rule book online for pullers to have easy access to. The price of selling rule books cannot be some huge deal after you take into account the cost of printing. I have tried to get a rule book a few different times at Outlaw pulls and have yet to ever see one.

Re: outlaw schedule March 12, 2013 02:45PM
carroll is on the schedule but heard there not having a pull...i know sibly iowa wanted that datebut there still giving them a chanch to have one just dont think carroll will be back ever

Re: outlaw schedule March 13, 2013 10:19AM
I could careless how nice the site looks i would like to see some rules for the 2.6 diesel class and a few others.

Re: outlaw schedule March 13, 2013 08:16PM
You'll need to call Doug if you want to see 2.6 4x4 rules anytime soon!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM