SF Turbos March 13, 2013 06:06AM
I was wondering what is the latest and greatest NTPA SF turbo out there right now?

Re: SF Turbos March 13, 2013 01:01PM
I would appreciate a little info or feedback on my question, I see that close to 150 people have viewed my question and I am yet to get 1 answer.
Thanks for letting me ask my question anyways.

Re: SF Turbos March 13, 2013 01:26PM
Good question. The answer is it changes frequently. If you run a cooler, Columbus Holeset, no cooler, probably a Precision, but some no cooler guys do still run Columbus Holeset and have it figured out. Columbus is the very best to work with! Best turbo next week? Who knows.

Re: SF Turbos March 13, 2013 03:46PM
Think about it, people that spend the money to test each turbo on there engine aren't going to run out and tell the world which turbo worked the best. I know I wouldn't .

Re: SF Turbos March 14, 2013 02:20AM
HERE IS YOUR SIGN ! DONT BE A JERK, OR SPEND THE MONEY A BUY TURBOS AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009