Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 12:01AM
I'm surprized there have been no reults posted here....I hear Smuggler did pretty well but thats all the skinny that's been passed around.

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 12:23AM
What happens at Keystone stays at Keystone !!!!LOL Was a great weekend everyone is still recovering yet.

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 07:12AM
Forced Decision didn't "absolutely dominate" in the finals Sat night so we're all gonna pretend the weekend never happened.

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 07:22AM
I'm thinking its more the fact your on the wrong blog site for Keystone Buzz. The Eastern Extreme Folks bust there a$$ to put on that show along with many other folks and organizations. They put on one heck of a great show. So if you want to see the results jump on to http://www.easternextremepulling.com/ and click on the "Forum" tab in upper right corner. They posted the results within minutes of each class completing.

Yes, Smuggler had a great run. He won the LSS. For the first 2 passes ever, Forced Decision made some great passes, but hats off to Eric for the Win.

Roy Metz with Mid Life Crisis also had a great run and Won the SS/PS class.

Thanks,
Justin Bennett

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 08:26AM
was there a classic super final? i saw results for everything but them. thanks

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 09:35AM
d 21 1st, 4520 j d 2nd ,4010 j d 3rd , int. 856 4th

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 10:01AM
twd finals aren,t up

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 11:06AM
TWD was Bryan McDonald (suffering from insanity) Mckenzie Larue (child's play) Steve Wilson (dirty money) Tom Larue (anger management)

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 10:46AM
Do i see a 4430 in classic ss,has a 4520 hood. It has 4430 frame rails and shifter.

Re: Nobody's allowed to talk about Keystone? March 17, 2013 12:57PM
Need a tractor pullers parts swap meet at keystone just a idea!!
There is lots of room there to have one the same time as the pull
Everyone has parts to sell!! Be a good place for the pullers in the east!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM