4wd street truck pulling tires March 17, 2013 12:30AM
Wondering what the best tires to get for street truck pulling are or if anyone has some with or without rims they want to sell. Would appreciate the advice, thankyou

Re: 4wd street truck pulling tires March 18, 2013 04:52PM
I have been running a set of 305x16 BFG A/T tires. Have done real well for me. Going a different direction this year. Let me know if you are interested in the BFG's.

Re: 4wd street truck pulling tires March 18, 2013 07:23PM
There have been a few guys in our organization trying the Definity Dakota tire on some gas 2wd and 4wd trucks... It is an off brand by Cooper tires and is a bit hard to come by but this tire shows great potential based on what I have seen. I did find them online at Pep Boys for about 150 dollars a peice.

Re: 4wd street truck pulling tires March 19, 2013 10:12AM
Depends on tracks. Cant go wrong with an STS. Or a General Grabber at2

Re: 4wd street truck pulling tires March 19, 2013 03:09AM
I've seen guys with aggressive mud tires do well and also do poorly. I've seen a/t tires and they typically do real well. I've even seen highway tires win classes, but you need the right track- usually hard clay. I use an old style a/t tire, and would suggest something a/t. Not sure how important tire brand is; there are so many other factors with pickups. (most notably HP)

Re: 4wd street truck pulling tires March 20, 2013 03:32AM
We've had real good luck with Dick Cepek FC-2

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009