Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 02:15AM
Got my first view of Jason's new ride at the Buffalo motorama last night. What a beautiful machine. The craftsmanship is impeccable. Every piece of sheet metal is hand made. Yet another awesome tractor coming out of the HCT stable.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 03:39AM
must admit not many will duplicate the 6000... at least ones with not so fond memories? of farming with one? still admire hi workmanship!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 04:15AM
Does anyone have a picture would love to see it

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 05:54AM
here you go

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 06:27AM
that is one beautiful tractor right there!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 12:46PM
We went and saw it in person today and WOW!! Just awesome. The craftsmanship and detail in this tractor are amazing!! Can't wait to see it run over the summer!!

GREAT JOB JASON and HCT on another BEAUTIFUL looking tractor!! Adam draudt.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 24, 2013 01:31AM
Had the privilege of seeing this tractor last fall when he was just completing the build and it was in the raw. Jason has an incredible talent level. Nearly everything on this machine has been handcrafted by him. I was blown away by the ability he had to make sheet metal from scratch. Awesome job Jason!

Best of luck with the new unit, and hope to visit soon.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 12:31PM
Love it!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 25, 2013 01:15AM
hey ed gortner give you any ideals for your commander. what a great looking tractor.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 25, 2013 02:01PM
This gives me lots of ideas! Wish I could a-ford this kind of work. He took something that was an ugly duck off the manufacturing line and made it into a work of art. It is really amazing what he did with this not so easy to work with sheet metal design. Too bad he didn't work for Ford when they released these from 1962 to 1967. I don't know if he would have fixed the the tranny issues, but they sure would look a lot better sitting in the fence rows. Smiling

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 24, 2013 05:06AM
Wow that is Bad A$$!!!!!!!!!!! wish we had an oppurtunity to see it out here in northwest Iowa.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 24, 2013 10:56AM
Check out his Facebook page at hootman custom tractors. More photos. Really nice work.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 07:23AM
That is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOD looking tractor!!!!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 08:41AM
Well, he made the best looking new gen. tractor.....And the best looking retro too!!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 23, 2013 09:19AM
Wow, beautiful tin work. Very nice!

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 24, 2013 02:35AM
I'm sure it'll be a monster.......And the best part is ,,it was built not bought!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 24, 2013 12:28PM
I used to post as easternNYfan but due to job re-location and moving 375 miles to the west I am now going to be a western NY fan. I can not wait to see this tractor- I assume it will surface in the ESP light SS class. From the pictures on the Hootman Facebook page this is Beautiful Work.

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander March 25, 2013 12:52AM
Anyone unfamiliar with Jason's work will enjoy looking over The Commander! The innovation, detail, and performance he builds into his work is second to none! Every weld is TIG perfection inside and out. The attention to a straight and true chassis is amazing. With lazar straight fabricated rearend and planetaries, brake mounting, hitch, his tractors make even me look like I can drive! I'm a fan of HCT!

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander June 11, 2013 10:08AM
pure art have 1961 red tractor matt h told me about this tractor oak harbor ohio

Re: Jason Hootman's new tractor. The Commander June 11, 2013 12:10PM
Runs very well also. First day it was together her took it to Dansville NY and placed 4th in his class vs some very tough tractors.

Thanks Justin Bennett

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms