Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 17, 2009 07:23AM
Is the Meeting for Rules still Feb.21, 2009 @ 6:30 River Falls Bowling Alley?

Rules still set up by "The Pullers"?

Larry still in charge?

Does this Club have Anything to do with:
S.C.V.?
Old Indianhead ?
Past Borad Members of S.C.V.? or Indianhead ?
Any Pullers Wifes Involved in New Pulling Series ?
Any Info Welcome.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 17, 2009 09:17AM
The Meeting set for Feb 21st at 6:30 Pm is a go. This club has nothing to do with S.C.V. or Indianhead. There are no Pullers on the Championship Pulling Series Board of Directors. Kurt's wife is no longer a board member, because of the bashing she took a couple of weeks ago. I reluctantly took Her resignation. This is a rule session for the Pullers. We will not leave until all the rules have been hammered out.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 17, 2009 04:00PM
what classes do you offer

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 18, 2009 12:11PM
Hobby Stock, Hot Farm,Heavy Hobby Stock, Light Open, Light Super Stock, Mod, Heavy Open, Super Farm for the Tractors and for the Trucks we offer stock, Imp Stock, Street Legal, Street Mod, 4x4 Mod, Stock Diesel, Super Street Diesel, Mod Diesel.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 18, 2009 01:13PM
will you have a 8000 lb non turbo class?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 18, 2009 01:26PM
No farm classes again for the tractors?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 18, 2009 08:06PM
Farm Stock is not going anywhere. Every Pull we hook at will have Farm Stock. Farm Stock just wont be pulling for points.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 19, 2009 09:33AM
Thank you larry, farmstock does not need to pull for points, good call!! Cant wait for summer!!!

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 19, 2009 09:56AM
Thats fine with me atleast there a pull for the farmstock boys! unllike scv!

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 19, 2009 12:41PM
when is the truck pull meeting?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 20, 2009 04:12AM
The Championship Pulling Series truck rules meeting is set for Feb 22nd at 1PM at St Croix Lanes, River Falls, Wi. Here again we don't leave until all the rules have been hammered out.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 20, 2009 11:54AM
thanksSmiling

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 19, 2009 02:01PM
Thanks for clearing that up Larry. The first post made it look like no farm.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 20, 2009 10:46AM
Is this a new organization? Or replacing an old one?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 21, 2009 02:24AM
This Organization is brand new!

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 21, 2009 12:15PM
That is exactly what Wisconsin needs, another pulling organization! Whats wrong with the ones that already exist?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 21, 2009 03:04PM
Because there are no "good" Assosciations in the northern part of the state, southern part has plenty, but times are a changin up north!!

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 24, 2009 07:57AM
I'm a little new to this site so please forgive me if I step on some toes; I read a comment that "duh" wrote that rubbed me the wrong way. Duh claimed there are; "no good pulling groups in Northern Wisconsin" Clearly Duh has never seen or heard of Central Truck Pullers Inc. So if I may. I would like to inform Duh and others to what they are missing.
Central Truck Pullers Inc. is one of the best groups of Pullers in the state and (I believe!) the nation. In this group there are no rules or whinning! The rules are left to the promoters and the group putting on the pull. Some of our Members are promoters as well as Pullers. Rules for safety are known and followed by all. If a truck has a safety issue, things are talked over with the owner/driver. The promoter has the say who pulls and who don't. Rules made by certain groups of Pullers, are just put into place, to keep other Pullers they don't like or don't know from pulling.
We all like to win and take home the money, but that is not what it's all about with C.T.P. This Group is a Group that welcomes all who wish to pull in the classes we have. Which are: 4x4 Mod, 4x4 Super Stock/Street Mod,and this year as a trial we have welcomed in a 8000 farm tractor class.
Last year at the end of the year, we all took home a piece of a $10,000 dollar pie and "NO ONE WHINNED!" We get paid by the point and we get paid for everone we earn.
If Duh and anyone else would like to know how We run our Group or would like to join, send Me an email at: neverenuffenterprisesllc@yahoo.com or to scottkempe@gmail.com Subject: How do you guys do it? And We would be glad to write you back.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER PULLING! BE SAFE! HAVE FUN! AND ALWAYS PUT ON A GOOD SHOW! THX, Stan

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 26, 2009 12:55AM
You pretty much summed it all up neverenuff.NO STOCK/FARM STOCK ETC!! Throw those into Central Truck Pullers and see what a mess you will create!

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series rules sheet? March 04, 2009 08:41AM
Where can I get some info on the farm stock rules for this?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series rules sheet? March 04, 2009 01:13PM
Everybody is still waiting as far as I know. No rules for any classes have been announced yet.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series rules sheet? March 06, 2009 05:05AM
4055? Is Al pulling Farm?

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 22, 2009 09:54AM
Glad to see you guys got this going. Hope it all works out well . Just remember keep the short loud mouth under control .

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 25, 2009 04:40PM
So what were the rules that got hammer out? Just curious as to what they are.

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 25, 2009 06:04PM
IN what area of the state do you pull in and is it mainly weeknight or mainly weekend hooks. How can I get a tenative schuedle. sorry for the spelling

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? February 26, 2009 06:58AM
They have a website, needs to get some new info on it real soon, but you can check it for info.

www.championshippullingseries.com

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? June 17, 2009 04:06AM
any one having information on where to find a calender for this seasons pulls, ie, Clayton, Turtle Lake, WI. and serounding, please email me, since the breakup of Western WI. truck pullers, no one has any information. Thanks, zrtkicks@yahoo.com Warren

Re: Wis. Championship Pulling Series Meeting? June 17, 2009 05:00AM
www.championshippullingseries.com has a scheldue for Wild Rose and Championship Series.
www.redcedarpullers.com has some info and www.scvpullers.com also has some info.
Hope this helps>

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,964, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,046.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009