Enderle Pull Off February 17, 2009 10:50AM
I was wondering if someone could help out here and explain how you qualify for the Enderle? I know that they take top 5 in points for the evnt on the Grand National level. The thing i don't get does it go by that years Grand National points or is there a seperate points standings for qualfying for the Enderle's.

Re: Enderle Pull Off February 17, 2009 12:26PM
It goes by that year for the GN class (i.e. all top 5 in the 2009 GN classes at season end will qualify for 2009 Enderle)

Re: Enderle Pull Off February 17, 2009 12:31PM
so it does by the NTPA standings and not a seperate system to qualfy for the enderle's

Re: Enderle Pull Off February 17, 2009 12:40PM
Yes. Since the Enderle is at the end of the season instead of at the end of August when it was at the Fort, they use the final NTPA GN points.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: Enderle Pull Off February 18, 2009 01:38AM
It is a little different for some of the Regional qualifiers. Also, if you miss an GN hook, you can just about kiss an Enderle appearance "goodbye". JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009