Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 17, 2009 11:44AM
When will the schedule be posted and are there any Super Farm rule changes from last year?
Thanks

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 18, 2009 04:13AM
I there are no changes in Super Farm Class. I am trying to remember back to the rules meeting.
I would think the schedule will be out in a month or so.

THE FAT FLAGMAN

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 18, 2009 07:18AM
Heard through the grapevine Ellsworth went to a WTPA hook and droped tri-state

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 18, 2009 01:47PM
I hope Ellsworth stays with Tri-State. They put on a great show there and draw a nice number of local pullers. I love the NTPA, but cannot see a state hook drawing a big field. Maybe wouldn't be so bad if it was a region 3 hook instead of just state.

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 19, 2009 02:04PM
As a promoter i think you will see more of this. Tri-State has gotten extremely high priced and promoters will slowly change to other organizations or forms of entertainment. You can as they say,price yourself out of the market!

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 19, 2009 02:17PM
I think in the case of Ellsworth, the sanction of a local puller might have something to do with it also.

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 11:07AM
Ellsworth is going to be a WTPA hook. The "local puller" had nothing to do with it, he didn't fight one way or another for either organization because he pulls with both. There is one other non pulling member that pushed very hard for the decision. Price was not a factor for the decision either. Tri-state has a damn good show at a damn good price and they want no hard feelings with tri-state. They just decided to go a different route this year. It might work out, it might not. Time will tell.

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 03:36PM
Any idea what classes? Date?

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 21, 2009 02:10AM
June 6, 7:00 pm

Light Super Stock
Super Farm
Two Wheel Drive
Four Wheel Drive

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 19, 2009 02:55PM
What sled do you use for the test tune

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 12:32AM
Mr. BIG ONE!!!!
How are things in MN??

I do believe they get Jay to come over for the test and tune..
At least that is who has been there in the past.

Hope to see you this summer.

THE FAT FLAGMAN

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 12:56AM
Who is Jay? where is he from?

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 01:00AM
Jay is from Sauk Wisconsin, he has the Terminator Sled.

THE FAT FLAGMAN

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 05:39AM
Thanks Mr. flagman you sure have been helpful! I dont know what they would do without you. Cant wait to hear one of your patent pep talks at the drivers meeting. Smiling By the way have you heard Mr. yuk had to get bigger hood to fit all the NEW stuff on!! Heard it's now gonna be 9520 now. Is'nt it something!!

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 20, 2009 06:16AM
I heard his bottle is much bigger than last year. So he needs more room. I also heard he is adding 5 more mice to his wheel.

I am working on some GREAT words of wisdom for this summer. I am sure I will WOW you!!!!

The Fat Flagman

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 21, 2009 04:09AM
The only thing we had to make bigger was the rollcage to fit your FAT head in when you take it out this summer! Have fun in Ottertail with it! lol

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 23, 2009 04:46AM
yes it is the terminator sled from sauk city wisconsin but but but jay is retired and he sold it to brad kruchten who has had it the past few years, i only know because i work with him at various pulls during the year. the fat flagman is a nice guy in all but you can't always believe everything he tells or thinks he knows. just thought that i would throw that all out there for all interested persons , hope to see you all out this summer.

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 23, 2009 05:19AM
I meant to say Brad.. I am so DUMB!!!!!

Sorry about that...

The FAT FLAGMAN

Re: Anything different with Tri-state SF this year? February 25, 2009 03:29AM
Todd,
I don't care who's running sled as long as we get the rules right. Looks like another good season is getting ready to start. Good luck to all competitors!

Schedule is now online February 19, 2009 02:31PM
Schedule is now posted. No Ellsworth

Re: Schedule is now online February 20, 2009 02:49AM
So what are they gonna have in Ellsworth this year? WTPA?!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM