Murray KY April 06, 2013 01:55PM
Thinking about going to Midsouth pull Murray KY on April 20th I would like some info on it.. track good?? who's gonna be there?? etc

Re: Murray KY April 06, 2013 02:16PM
NTPA
Thinking about going to Midsouth pull Murray KY on April 20th I would like some info on it.. track good?? who's gonna be there?? etc

Classes are Super Modified 2WD, 8,000 lb Super Stock, Super Farm, and Pro Stock 4WD.
Not really sure about track conditions, I just hope that it's not as cold as it was last year.
Looking forward to filming the first Mid-South hook of the season.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Murray KY April 06, 2013 02:21PM
u have the video last year??

Re: Murray KY April 06, 2013 02:24PM
sf puller
u have the video last year??

I did film there last year, but it was before I started doing complete class videos.
The videos were from the stands and I didn't have a tripod, so they were extremely shaky.
Sorry for not being any help.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Murray KY April 08, 2013 09:31AM
Usually a good show, depending on field conditions (if it's too wet to work) there are sometimes some folks that typically don't pull MSPA that will show up. We've had some sketchy weather in the past few years but haven't failed to get the show in. Hopefully the "calm" Spring we've had so far will continue.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Murray KY April 09, 2013 06:48AM
what sled will they be using?

Re: Murray KY April 09, 2013 09:02AM
Should be Hager, according to midsouth website. Murray is always a good pull. Track is always real good just hope the weather dont get to cold.

Re: Murray KY April 16, 2013 01:41AM
Looks like good weather!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,734, Posts: 229,867, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM