unfair pulling April 07, 2013 10:45AM
im from central wisconsin and last weekend they made rules in the 11000 lb class. last year in are 11000lb class it was run what you brung and hope you brought enough. so my friend built one by them rules. now 2 months before pulling starts they make rules. now u can not run a intercooler but who ever didnt show up at the meeting can run a intercooler how can you make a pull fare with rules like these shouldnt everyone have to do this

Re: unfair pulling April 07, 2013 12:26PM
Wow thats a load of crap u would think they would make it fare y would anyone want to pull if its note fare

Re: unfair pulling April 07, 2013 01:40PM
Yep. It's called brush pulling. It's always someone protecting themselves after they made a rule that their tractor won't handle. It's getting worse as time goes by. Sad to say but when you are part of one of the "big 3" associations you get rid of alot of this crap. Not all, but most of it. I'm sick of the crap myself and making a move to hopefully bigger and better things.

Re: unfair pulling April 07, 2013 02:44PM
Gpopper any chance of coming back to the outlaws?

Re: unfair pulling April 07, 2013 02:51PM
I'd sure like to. Outlaws were awesome to part of but the way my tractor is set up I can't. I plan on running UPM HSS. Distance is also an issue.

Re: unfair pulling April 08, 2013 12:07AM
gpopper, are you planning on running any central minnesota pulls? it would be nice to see you give then sauke center boys some competition

Re: unfair pulling April 08, 2013 01:55AM
We may show up for a couple hooks. With my new tractor I'd have to hook the heavy open classes.

good luck on a good year of pulling April 09, 2013 12:54AM
ohhh wow so you changed your set up of the 2+2. good luck on a good year of pulling. ill definatly attend some upm pulls also. I would like to see cmp grow. but its good to see upm grow as well. They just dont have many hooks close to home any more. glad your adding some competion to the hss class.Grinning

Re: unfair pulling April 08, 2013 04:30PM
Rules ought to be decided on in November or December and the rules be published immediately. Releasing the rules in April is useless and idiotic. If pulling organizations cared about having good participation numbers they'd get their heads out of their behinds.

Re: unfair pulling April 09, 2013 02:00AM
So they want to cut the intercooler that will basically only get you about 150 HP depending on your set up but you can run anything else? There is bigger chargers and hot fuel that he could run and make that up also and even surpass that HP. But then again you would be making a hot farm class basically a Prostock class. Many of them probably don't evn have all the safety equipment that the big boys run. Yes many of the tractors did not come with innercoolers from the factory, but show me a tractor that is factory stock that runs in that class.

Innercoolers are cheap HP and it also helps make the engine live longer by reducing some heat. I agree with some of the other posts that any rules should have been put out by at the latest Feb 1st. The sport is already fighting to maintain numbers at the events and then they make a decision like that? If they are so worried about his tractor then they could always toss on another 300# of weight on there tractors to equal it some.

Otherwise your friend should maybe look for other clubs and classes he could run with that have rules that allow his innercooler.

Just my two cents

Re: unfair pulling April 09, 2013 02:42AM
Ur not getting the point is that he has to take his cooler off but the guy who didnt show up doesnt hav to

Re: unfair pulling April 09, 2013 02:45AM
The guy who showed up to the meeting has to but the guy who didnt show doesnt hav to

Re: unfair pulling April 11, 2013 06:16AM
This sounds like you are talking about the UPA.

Re: unfair pulling April 11, 2013 10:22AM
I think the person who started the post should have put the whole story of what went on at the meeting before they start posting only half the story.

Re: unfair pulling April 11, 2013 03:55PM
I did read right at the botto6m it says whoever didnt show up at the meeting can still run the intercoller

Re: unfair pulling April 12, 2013 03:01AM
What a bunch of pansies on that pulling board, thats bullshit- someone really must be scared of getting beat, theres other ways to jack with them -id make them pussys sqirm

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms