Ruth Jolliff Passing July 30, 2017 02:08PM
Ruth Jolliff passed away today. She was the wife of Marvin Jolliff and mother of Phill Jolliff. The Jolliff Family have been involved with tractor pulling in Southern Indiana from the beginning of the sport. Ruth was diagnosed with cancer about two months ago and unfortunately lost her battle this afternoon. Arrangements will come later. Marvin and Ruth were always helping people wherever they would go and never met a stranger.

Re: Ruth Jolliff Passing July 31, 2017 03:22AM
I'd like to pass on my condolences to Phil, Marvin and the rest of the Jolliff family. I remember Ruth at many pulls back in the 70's and early 80's, and she always treated me with such kindness. Her son Phil and I are close to the same age and have also known each other for many years. I'm sure he's nothing less than devastated by the loss of his mother.. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and you'll be in my prayers and I'll have the Jolliff family put on the prayer list at church.

Charlie Jones
AKA One Sick Puppy

Re: Ruth Jolliff Passing arrangements July 31, 2017 03:30PM
Graveside services are scheduled for 11:30 AM on Friday, August 4, 2017 at Elnora Fairview Cemetery with Bro. Richard Smith and Dan Ford officiating.

Family and friends may call from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM on Thursday, August 3 and 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM on Friday, August 4 at Meng Family Funeral Home in Odon.

Memorial contributions may be made to the Elnora Christian Church. Envelopes will be available at the funeral home.

All arrangements have been entrusted to James W. Meng, Jr. and Meng Family Funeral Home. Online condolences may be sent to www.mengfuneralhome.com.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,686, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,898.

Our newest member JD_8520