championship pulling series April 17, 2013 10:14AM
I was just checking out championships website. They gonna have the light limited superstock? It still only says proposed rules. Just wondering if them are the for sure rules or what. Thanks for the info.

Re: championship pulling series April 17, 2013 01:47PM
HEARD THEY ONLY HAVE 3 TOWNS BOOKED FOR THE YEAR. ANOTHER CLUB DOWN THE DRAIN?
THEY NEVER DID PUT ANY RULES ON BUT THE PROPOSED RULES .
SO WHAT WAS DECIDED ON ??

Re: championship pulling series April 17, 2013 02:01PM
I "heard" they lowered the cube limit on hot farm or whatever class it is that Miller, Krueger, and Becker pull in down to 466. Sad when a certain someone when they can't win has to go about getting a rule changed to eliminate the competition that way. Guess history just keeps repeating itself. Truck pulls are getting more fun to watch with the "Rednecks" there instead of watching and listening to "Crybabies" because that's what it's come down to.IMO.

Re: championship pulling series April 17, 2013 03:18PM
Its to bad that some off you come on here and cry like little girls , when everyone could off went to meeting ,, and yes the proposed rules are the new ones web site should be up to date soon, and herd that there is 8 hooks, and ps , no one said you had to pull with the club , if you don't come more money for the real boys ,

Re: championship pulling series April 22, 2013 12:00AM
I know for fact that alot of people that normally run everywhere cant go no more cause the rules got changed to kick em out. Its the way it is I guess.

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 01:56PM
I "heard" they lowered the cube limit on hot farm or whatever class it is that Miller, Krueger, and Becker pull in down to 466. Sad when a certain someone when they can't win has to go about getting a rule changed to eliminate the competition that way. Guess history just keeps repeating itself. Truck pulls are getting more fun to watch with the "Rednecks" there instead of watching and listening to "Crybabies" because that's what it's come down to.IMO.

Answer Mr. Heard ..

The someome that changed is not any of the guys above. It's a board member who was on the board last year & again this year. That pulled Hot Farm / Pro Farm.
Who is the "certain someone ?' that goes changing rules ? when for all you know was not even at the meeting back in Jan.

The 466 Pro Farm Class is running NTPA rules. Along with more rules from CPS.
Going to pull Badger State or NTPA. Why mess around with CPS ? They are changes classes for years. Improved Farm ,Then Hot Farm Now, Pro Farm.
The same 3 or 4 tractors at pulls not fun to watch any more.!
Rednecks & Crybabies you must be talking abouot yourself.

Re: championship pulling series April 18, 2013 11:51AM
I never heard of a meeting for it? And I don't recall it being on the website. I wasn't bitching. Just seeing what the rules are for sure seeing its getting close for the season. I'm not going to show up to a hook if you don't have the classes you proposed and then have to keep it on the trailer and head home. Thanks guys

Re: championship pulling series April 18, 2013 02:05PM
A quick search on this forum produced this from January 19, 2013:

Meeting is 2-2-13 at river falls at 7:00 proposed rules will be on the web site this week.

I didn't make it to the meeting, but I'm looking forward to warm weather and the smell of partially burned hydrocarbons.!

Re: championship pulling series April 20, 2013 03:18AM
Well good to know that it was posted on here for there meeting. Even know people don't always get on here to check in on our clubs updates. We tend to look at the website of the club for updates. Just would be nice to have the website updated every once in a while.

Re: championship pulling series April 20, 2013 04:27AM
Sounds like a new website guy for "our club", Then everybody would be up to date.

Re: championship pulling series April 20, 2013 04:31AM
LLSS rules are there, should have some good numbers. Lots of color.

Re: championship pulling series April 20, 2013 02:10PM
Can do the website if ya want. Just let me know.

Re: championship pulling series April 21, 2013 01:16AM
O.K. Where is the schedule? Nothing on CPS website. Agree with "Idea" & "blackmn'' new web person, then we all would know what is going on. Meeting was never on website either. What is going on ? Go to local bar in River Falls they know more than members ! 2 cents worth.

Re: championship pulling series April 21, 2013 06:02AM
That's what I'm talking about. Its April. A lot of the other websites have there schedules and things on there. At least I put my name on my post. Love these guys that can't even put there name on here and gotta talk crap to us for saying something about cps. You are a real BOY if ya got to hide. There is not whining coming out of my mouth. Just wondering when things are gonna change. Ya call and ask questions and they tell ya one thing and it don't happen. So that's why I'm on here. Its a forum. Seeing what other people think. And boys if you are going to bash me. Use your name. Don't hide like boys. Blake

Re: championship pulling series April 23, 2013 06:48AM
This club is never going to change, not with the guys running it to many cheifs not enough indians.

Re: championship pulling series April 23, 2013 09:49AM
If you think you can do better there is room for more members,

Re: championship pulling series April 23, 2013 11:56AM
I don't under stand why every club in this area, gets bashed every time they try to do something good for all us pullers. If you don't like the way things are done , u could step up and be man and help them.

Re: championship pulling series April 23, 2013 12:49PM
I'm not bashing anyone. Just trying to figure some things out. And I have tryed helping. But dont really get any yays or nays. I don't know if we got to get in the click or what.

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 01:45AM
blakemn , im not saying your bashing any one , i will call and get all the pulls dates and post them i am not sure whats going on with the web site,and we are looking for help .I was talking about 1070 ssd

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 05:13AM
Trying to do something good for the pullers?? I aint getting what ya mean. Can you please explain

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 10:22AM
OK. Thanks Denmark. There are people out there willing to help. Just gotta ask.I'd be willing to.

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 01:22PM
Here is the hooks
Red roaster may 25 11:00
Prairie farm July 12 6:00
St croix county fair July 19 6:00
Hastings little log house July 27 4;00
Washington county fair aug 4 12:00
Dakota county fair aug 6 5:00 only hot classes and super trophy classes
Zumbrota fair aug 8 5:00
Grandsburg wi aug 24 5:00
Hope this helps watch web site for pay outs , only members will get full pay outs non members get half

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 01:29PM
Where is the red roaster located?

Re: championship pulling series April 24, 2013 02:01PM
I agree with the answer ! Well said . maybe that should happen more often. everyone hides behind a fake name .. & me too !

Re: championship pulling series April 25, 2013 06:01AM
north of hammond wi on couty road t

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009