ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 23, 2017 10:20AM
Old Tom is planning on making pulling great again by firing the old ATPA back up .So watch out KY boys your fired

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 23, 2017 12:04PM
Lol

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 23, 2017 02:21PM
It is coming back, that ball started rolling the first of the year. Things may have changed but it was going to be centered around antiques this go round. Who knows for sure though. We'll find out soon enough I'm sure.

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 24, 2017 06:59AM
Is this the reason BOB has already changed the hot farm rule to allow cut tires next year?

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 24, 2017 12:45PM
To make this subject about Tom more interesting, he along with a paid photographer were at Armada, Michigan tractor and truck pull last weekend. I thought that was rather interesting but never did found out what his real motive was for being there.

Yes, the Northern Series of LLSS pulled both days, but was Tom interested in more than just that class? Certainly the photographer, who was paid by Tom, was.

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 24, 2017 01:16PM
Tom is part of the tractor pulling Heritage like him or not hes been there and done that,The good the bad and the ugly all in one package hes been a big promoter in all aspects

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 24, 2017 10:51PM
Tom was there representing a sponsor of the pulls via Cornerstone Marketing. As for a paid photographer, that would be news to me.

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 24, 2017 10:59PM
Yes, there was a paid photographer at Armada. Tom will make a anouncement next week based on a phone call I got last night.

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 26, 2017 11:41PM
your both tards

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 27, 2017 08:07AM
Calling people names when you can't even spell you're?

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 27, 2017 12:03PM
Yours

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 27, 2017 05:10PM
If the only thing you can comment on is spelling or punctuation, you already lost the arguement!

Re: ATPA IS COMEING BACK August 27, 2017 07:28PM
"tard" is a pretty classless word in my opinion and I don't like it's use. Sorry if I find it funny that some dipshit who uses it to refer to other people can't even spell himself.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,631, Posts: 229,695, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520