NTPA websight April 24, 2013 01:59PM
Does anyone have a problem reading the NTPA web. If so are there any plans of getting fixed.

Re: NTPA websight April 25, 2013 12:35AM
What problem to do you have in viewing the website? That is a very vague statement, so I can't offer advance on how to fix it. Also we are within a few weeks of an all new format. The design will look the same as the shop side (shop.ntpapull.com) also giving us a mobile site.

Re: NTPA websight April 25, 2013 12:43AM
josh it wont load correctly in Modzilla Firefox for sure or at least on my computer. Internet Explorer works fine.

Re: NTPA websight April 25, 2013 07:30PM
I use firefox and when I bring up the home page all the information is off the page to the far right and nearly impossible to read.

Re: NTPA websight April 26, 2013 02:33AM
I was able to reproduce the error by zooming the text only of the site. It fix press CTRL+0. This should return it to normal. To zoom, go to view>zoom>zoom text only (click to uncheck). You can now zoom the whole page with CTRL – or +. Let me know if this helps.

The new website will also help with this issue too, as it will automatically resize to your screen size. The problem is that all web browsers handle the content differently.

Re: NTPA websight April 25, 2013 07:27PM
when I bring up the home page the center is blank and all the information is outside the page to the far right and nearly impossible to read.

Re: NTPA websight April 26, 2013 01:22AM
My Firefox works great. When using Explorer, Explorer is s l o w. It sounds like individual computer/PC issues. JW

Re: NTPA websight April 26, 2013 02:16PM
center is blank everything is to far right-mozilla firefox

Re: NTPA websight April 26, 2013 03:25PM
I just opened the NTPA web site, worked perfect. Every thing centered. Use Firefox

Re: NTPA websight April 27, 2013 01:02AM
works fine for me on firefox too. maybe others need to update firefox?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009