BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 12:38AM
I am emailing you to let you know that Jeffrey Hoevener posted on your far sale page an A pump, lines, and injectors. I bought them with the invoice of when it was last serviced. After I bought it I called to double check about the pump with sheid diesel when I got the parts and they said that the pump was bad. They said the fuel was erratic and it was putting fuel in the oil. The invoice says this but it was soaked in diesel fuel when I got it. So I called Jeffrey Hoevener back when I found that out and he said that he knew of the problem but over the phone he still told me it was a good pump. It will cost more to get it fixed then to buy a brand new one from Columbus Diesel. Since I have gotton a hold of him about the problem he will not return my calls and I am pretty sure he sticking me with a bad injection pump.

His name again is Jeffrey Hoevener.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 12:42AM
Clint, thanks for emailing me about this and I'm sorry to hear about the bad transaction. I hope this gets resolved, and if not I hope that this alerts other people about this seller.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 08:50AM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but just because the fuel is erratic doesn't mean the pump is junk, probably just needs readjusted. Plenty of Schied A pumps put fuel in the oil, and still run fine. Just need to change your oil after each pull. I actually think your a little out of line to post the guys name on this one, because I think your over reacting on a pump that probably is not to bad. Just my 2 cents

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 09:52AM
@ been around

Do you think before you post? I'm just wondering because of the nonsense crap that you posted. The guy who sold it said it was a good pump even though he knew there was a problem. And you say to change the oil after each run? Lol yeah because that is a normal economical procedure. Thanks to Klint for the heads up for everyone in the future.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 10:04AM
Just for the people that wondered if the pump can be adjusted, Schied said the reason for the fuel in the oil was because the pump has bad plungers in it. They are 300 to 350 dollars per hole plus labor.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 12:56PM
Just Putting My 2 Cents In ........ I Was Willing to Work With This guy Till He Started Slammin My Name On Here...

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 01:44PM
really? i think if you'd returned his calls it would not have come to this.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 01:46PM
jeffrey Hoevener
Just Putting My 2 Cents In ........ I Was Willing to Work With This guy Till He Started Slammin My Name On Here...
Looks like an easy fix. Return Clint's money purchase price, plus shipping and have him return your items.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 02:24PM
You need to be thinkin. If you knew the pump was bad as stated then you must make it right.
You furnished the documentation to prove it bad.
If you are sore or not, really does not matter. You should not have sold a pump that you had checked
and was told it was bad. The buyer should be on here telling the rest of us to be careful.
Pay the man for his trouble and get on with life. Someone said slander, the truth is, never slander.
Misrepresenting something is however fraud.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 01:36PM
You had better MAN UP and give this guy his money back. Or just get out of pulling all together and disappear.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 01:42PM
i know jeffrey and his family well.i also know his tractor well and it ran good.these are good people.i would guess this was a bad misunderstanding.i have 2 questions.1) why is this post still on here? 2) has anybody on here ever heard the word slander? i dont have a dog in this fight but i think i would have handled it different.i hope this all works out but anybody that knows jeffrey knows that this isnt right.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 06:41PM
There is two sides to every story. You feel like you was wronged coming on here and naming the person is not the right way to handle it. This is a free service that is to our advantage to have. This post should have never went this far either. Just my 2 cents.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 26, 2013 08:50PM
Yeah hes kinda an idiot for posting on here, and your one for selling junk parts- but its only tractor pulling, its part of the game just dont be chicken s-- t about it

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 03:22AM
If someone sold me junk parts i would do the same thing. Selling parts that are bad or is worn out is a chicken way to get rid of parts, throw them in the junk and be done with them. If the pump was bad then he should of made it right. People that sell stuff on here should be selling good parts, if not, DONT EVEN POST THEM ON HERE. Its common sense, if you dont want a bad name.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 05:21AM
This post is still on here because:

Clink emailed me about this seller and wanted my advice on how to handle the situation. He stated that he tried to contact the seller multiple times and never got any responses. He did the right thing and tried to handle this privately first. I have Clint's contact info, he's not anonymously trying to badmouth anyone, and he's not trying to hurt anyone's reputation, he's simply trying to seek a resolution to this bad transaction.

Since the private resolution didn't seem to be going anywhere… I suggested that Clint post this on the page to alert other potential buyers regarding this seller. For those that think this is inappropriate, Ebay has a "seller feedback" rating that does this same exact thing. It alerts buyers and sellers of a person's credibility. I've seen sellers with low feedback and I won't even bother bidding. Clint is using the Forum in this same fashion, to alert all of you about this buyer.

If the two parties involved come to a resolution I'll be happy to remove this entire thread.

As a side note: ANYONE can use the page in this exact same fashion. If you feel that you need to warn or share an actual experience that may be construed as derogative or negative by other page users you MUST:
- Post your real name
- Post your contact info: address, phone number, etc...
- Alternately you may email all your info to us, but you may only post your comments after you get our reply email.
(For the Forum rules click here)

jeffrey Hoevener

Clint is not slamming your name, he's simply sharing his side of the transaction. You are free to share your side of the story to set the record straight if you wish. If you feel that Clint is being dishonest please share your view on the matter.

Personally I hope that you and Clint come to a resolution and put this issue behind you.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 09:46AM
I Have One Simple Question. Have You Actually Put This Pump On A Tractor
And It Does Not Work?
Bad Mouthing People On The Internet Makes You Look
Stupid. Slander Is A Serious Offense. You Better Make Darn
Sure Something Does Not Work Before You Go And Slam
People On Any Web Page.
I Don't Personally Know The Seller Or The Buye But I Never
Once Saw the Buyer Say He Actually Installed The PumP And It Doesnt
work. Please Enlighten Me.... I Work In A Diesel Shop Myself
And Never Once Do We Claim Something Doesnt Work Without
Giving It A Shot First.
To Be Quite Honest The BuyersOld Lady Could Have Just Found Out
He Bought This Pump And Got Mad. Now He Is Tryin To Get Out Of His
Purchase.......Come On People Are You All Above The Age Of 5?

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 10:13AM
Jake
I'm not wasting my time typing anymore on here because he's got his buddies working against me. anything that I do put on here they will just turn around and try to make me look even worse. obviously one of his buddies felt guilty about saying I sold him Turbo that was junk on here because that post is no longer on here funny!!!!!! I ran that pump on a tractor for three years and it ran good for me. I simply wanted to get outta pullin and I didn't want The Pump just laying there wanted somebody get some use Out Of it. This Has Become A Lose Lose Situation, I No Longer Can Trust The Buyer Will Return My Pump In The Condition It Arrived To Him Nor Can I Clear My Name of These Awful Accusations Against me. Good Luck To The Next Person Who Tries To Sell A Used pIece Of equipment To This Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 11:59PM
Jeffrey,

The post about the turbo was not about you, it was about a different person and it was posted anonymously (thus violating this site's rules) therefore I deleted it. There's nobody on this thread bashing you. Yes, some people have shared an opinion, but I don't see any bashing.

Did Scheid Diesel look at the pump and tag the pump and list the issue on the tag? Did you disclose those issues to the buyer prior to sale?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 28, 2013 01:44AM
i saw your tractor the whole time you had the pump on it jeffrey. and it ran well.kevin boggs

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 09:56AM
Clint K.
After I bought it I called to double check about the pump with sheid diesel when I got the parts and they said that the pump was bad. They said the fuel was erratic and it was putting fuel in the oil..

I think this pretty much covers it, assuming it's true.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 10:25AM
So What You Are Telling Me Is No You Have Not Tried The Pump
And You Are Going Off Of What A Company Who Sells Pumps Say
With Out TrYing It Yourself
Sounds Like It son You Should Probably Have Tried It Before
You Bash The Seller. When I Purchase Used Parts I Know It Is A
Risk That They May Not Work. Just The Other Day I Bought A Gray
Jack. Seller Told Me He Didnt Know If It Worked, But Gave It A Shot.
Low And Behold It Wont Jack Up A Trailer. So Now I Am Gettin
It WorkEd On......Just A Chance We Take Trying To Get A Deal.
However, Since You Didnt Test the pump. You Probably Should
Just Drop It Till You Do. Good Luck Son! Good Luck Seller!

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 01:50PM
There is one more thing to point out. The buyer in this situation most likely knew the price of a new pump before buying a used pump. We all like to get value for our money, but expecting a used pump to be as good as new isn't always how it is. I'm currently building a tractor from scratch and everything I buy, whether it be new or used, I recognize that its my responsibility to make sure its gonna work the way I want it to before it goes on the tractor. Even if I buy a used piece and I realize its bad, I'm still gonna be accountable enough to realize that my gamble just didn't work out and that I'm gonna have to make things right. Everyone has a tolerance for how good of stuff they wanna run and if that means you can only run the newest and best or whatever is just good enough to get you down the track, that's what we've decided to live with. To the buyer in this situation, I would take my lump and move on. Run it as is or fix it however you need it to be. You're only gonna look more foolish to whine somewhere like this. If all you wanna do is whine, being involved in a competitive motorsport is not going to be fun for you. You've already decided to lower your standards on an important engine part so you also need to accept that you're probably ready to accept a lower finishing spot too. There is no magic pedigree that makes a tractor work better. It doesn't matter where you get the parts or what you spent on them either. It just matters if they are right or not. You really can't right this situation now that you've opened your mouth so publicly, but you can move on. Its your call.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 03:11PM
i think the guy sold a junk pump and knew it if he knows its a good pump he would return the mans money and then keep trying to sell it we are suppose to be men wish everyone would act like it iv sold alot of stuff and never would i try to screw anyone man up for everyone who thinks its ok wait till it happens to you and see how you feel

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 27, 2013 06:11PM
I just want to add in my thoughts, because I have sold many things (especially tractor parts) and dealt with many different people. I'm not saying this is the case, but I know there have been (many) occasions where someone buys a used or new part and damages the item, either through improper installation or lack of knowledge of the part and then demands their money back, because they claim they were screwed. There are also those people that get in their head that something is damaged and then finds someone who agrees with them (usually someone who has some money to gain from agreeing with them, in this case a pump shop) and it makes them feel better to get angry and think they were wronged and try to slander that persons name.

A seller especially of a used part can't always just give money back to a disgruntled buyer, he's not wal-mart. This is true especially if he knows, that when that part left his possession it was in good condition. I don't know either party involved and I am not accusing either of wrong doing, because I was not there, but I have been on the selling end of a situation like this. I had a guy buy a set of .010 over bearing for a standard size crank and then demand that I furnish him new bearing because the ones he bought from me where defective, I offered to cut the guy a deal and sell them to him at cost to help him out, but he wouldn't accept and tried to threaten me with all kinds of slander-ish things if I did not provide him with a FREE replacement set. At that point I was tired of dealing with him and really didn't care what he done, because, I had explained his error to him and offered to cut him a deal but not make it FREE, I was not taking a loss over his error, BUT, he was stubborn and had some friends agreeing with him that I must have sold him faulty bearings even though upon having him measure his crank, it was STD/STD and showing him the order where he specified .010/.010 bearings.

I have also bought items before and had to work on them right away. That's just one of the gambles you take when buying used parts. You should pay accordingly so that you have room to make repairs if needed and if you don't want to take this gamble, then you should buy a new item that comes with a guarantee or warranty (but even then, most of the time those are very limited on performance parts).This is definitely not a poor persons sport.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2013 03:39AM by FordPuller9000.

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener April 29, 2013 01:24PM
i would love to see the for sale ad for this pump, how was it listed

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener May 31, 2013 08:17PM
klint, just wondering if you ever got any results or satisfaction on this pump or is the guy still avoiding his phone

Re: BAD SELLER on For Sale page named Jeffrey Hoevener June 01, 2013 05:50AM
Is this that one guys boy,, - he called him SON -? Geeezz ate up

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM