marc sinard from canada April 30, 2013 01:32AM
Did they ever get the "bounce" figured out in the sensation tractor from last year? It is a great lookin machine and would love to see it run in Hutch and in Tomah this year. I know Terry Jostock drove it a session in tomah last year but did they get it figured out. Hope it will be at Hutchinson and then make the tomah loop.

Re: marc sinard from canada April 30, 2013 07:27AM
They had the best pass I have seen them do in a while at the St-Hyacinthe pull for the win on last session of NYTPA mods. I know they changed the tire cut some but don't know if they did anything else. It is indeed a very nice looking machine.

Re: marc sinard from canada May 02, 2013 01:47AM
Marc- r u bringing the mod to hutchinson and over to tomah this year? It is a very nice tractor and i hope you have gotten the bounce out of it. hope to see you in hutch and tomah!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,889, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,993.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM