Any Antique guys? May 06, 2013 12:49PM
Hey guys curious if theres much of an antique crowd on pulloff. posted our Allis puller on the for sale page, lots of views but only 1 bite so far. What do you folks think? Also would like to hear where the biggest bunch of antique pullers is. My vote is Indiana so far. Theres a fair number of pullers over here in Ohio but the Indiana folks are nuts for it.

Re: Any Antique guys? May 06, 2013 03:01PM
There is not many antique pullers on this website. I would try www.ytmag.com for anything antique related. That is a great site and I have sold many antique items on there.

Re: Any Antique guys? May 06, 2013 03:11PM
you could try www.yesterdaystractors.com

Re: Any Antique guys? May 06, 2013 03:32PM
I think there are more Antique puller here than somethink.. they just don't post.. and browse the for sale sections... many here started in the antiques...

Re: Any Antique guys? May 07, 2013 03:49AM
Interesting conversation on where the antique tractor pullers are concentrated the most. Missouri and Michigan have a high concentration equal to or more than Indiana and Ohio being mentioned. Having said that, within a 90 mile radius of my location in Bowling Green KY there's a massive amount of tractors covering three states. As an admin here Im seeing more and more antique guys registering; the for sale page here is quite powerful. As to your question about bites on the AC bp4455 it's likely the time of year, if some guys are dry enough they're in the field. At this moment we only have 70ish people looking at the page, where it normally can be 5 times that.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Any Antique guys? May 07, 2013 09:59AM
Good point about the farming situation Bryan. and yes I have the tractor posted on yesterdays tractors as well.

Re: Any Antique guys? May 08, 2013 11:19AM
i agree with JDGnut

Re: Any Antique guys? May 08, 2013 12:42PM
list it over at the unofficial allis forum. There is a classified section and a pulling section. The pulling section is mostly antiques.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520