Pro Pulling Magazine Update--Attn PPL Pullers May 07, 2013 07:37AM
I've had great response to the new Lucas Oil Pro Pulling Magazine and a question has come up--is the magazine a part of the membership package? The answer is yes. Any puller who has been in contact with me recently about this I hope this clarifies the question at hand.

I invite everyone to take a look at this all-new magazine, we think it will be something everyone will enjoy. We are shooting for Mid-June for shipping the magazine to those who have requested the magazine, with an additional issue following up quickly in early August.

Click HERE to get your subscription to Pro Pulling Magazine

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Pro Pulling Magazine Update--Attn PPL Pullers May 07, 2013 02:03PM
Guess I made a donation to you then cause I orderd a subscription off line!

Re: Pro Pulling Magazine Update--Attn PPL Pullers May 07, 2013 03:30PM
Tad,

I'll gladly refund your "donation"--and that of any other PPL puller who has purchased the magazine already. I will shortly receive a mailing list from Kristi and John for the magazine, and will pour over the list of folks who have already purchased the magazine and make sure everyone we're square with everyone. Tad I appreciate your enthusiasm in getting the magazine, and the overall enthusiasm that has been expressed to me in the days since I have started beating the drum for the magazine. I've had pullers/fans from Maine to South Dakota already subscribe, with more coming in daily. If anyone has any further questions please feel free to let me know, I'll be happy to assist.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Pro Pulling Magazine Update--Attn PPL Pullers May 07, 2013 11:19PM
Thanks Brian, you didn't have to refund it, I would have been happy either way! Looking really forward to getting it in the mail!

Re: Pro Pulling Magazine Update--Attn PPL Pullers May 07, 2013 03:51PM
7810 you can keep it and I will pay you for them!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009