2018 NTPA Schedule January 26, 2018 09:09AM
The NTPA schedule with classes for the 2018 season has been published to the NTPA website.
Can't wait for this summer! It will be a lot of fun. What do you guys like or dislike about the schedule. Let's hear what everyone's thoughts are.

2018 NTPA Schedule

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: 2018 NTPA Schedule January 26, 2018 09:37AM
I like seeing Langford NY having a 2 day grand national hook, a pull I just can’t wait for!!!

Re: 2018 NTPA Schedule January 26, 2018 10:24AM
I'm a little curious that Langford runs on Sat/Sun instead of Fri/Sat. Seems like it takes away some of the travelling fan base. It's also a pretty good hike for the midwestern guys two weeks before they get to head back to BG. I also would like to see more than 4 pulls for the LLS. 8 hooks is pretty small for a championship IMO. I'm surprised they keep giving more classes to Norwalk? I understand that the Degenhardt's do a lot for/with the NTPA and pulling in general, but It's the same weekend as Hillsboro.

Re: 2018 NTPA Schedule January 26, 2018 01:09PM
I count 20 NTPA PS diesel 3.0 truck hooks and OSTPA has 18 listed for the same class. It's great to see the class take off like this. Hopefully there are enough trucks out there to fill the class with both organizations.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,653, Posts: 229,729, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,070, Posts: 225,916.

Our newest member JD_8520