Illinois legislature wants to make gun owners get $1 million liability policy February 19, 2009 12:34PM
First, sorry Jake. You do a good job of keeping this forum a pulling related forum, but I hope you'll indulge me this once.
I believe a lot of pullers and pulling fans are hunters, gun-owners, or otherwise believe in the 2nd amendment.

The state of Illinois is trying to kill the 2nd Amendment rights of Illinois citizens (at least not the rich ones) by making them buy a $1 million liability ins policy to own a gun.
Imagine applying this to the first amendment- having to buy a $1million liability policy to exercise your freedom of speech (see how ludicrous it sounds?). The Bill of Rights (amendments 1-10 in the US Constitution) don't give us any right, the founders stated they recognize and protect the God-given rights we already possess, including the right to keep and bear arms.

For you Illinois people who hunt, own a gun for protection, or believe in the right to bear arms, please call your state representative or state senator.
There is a link to the bill within the link below.

Now back to your regularly scheduled pulling threads...
IF YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM, MAKE THEM PAY
Michael

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM