atlas tractor May 14, 2013 12:28PM
anyone know how to get ahold of karl at atlas? been calling for 2 weeks,,no return calls ,anyone else have this issue? or does he have another number?

Re: atlas tractor May 14, 2013 01:27PM
don't waste tour time go somewhere else

Re: atlas tractor May 14, 2013 02:05PM
Call True Gear I waited 6 months on Atlas on gears and missed a season when I did get them they were gears that had been on the shelf so long the wax paper stuck to the gears since then ive orderd 2 sets from True Gear and got them with in a week of the time I was told

Re: atlas tractor May 17, 2013 06:22PM
having the same problem. stuffs been there over 2 months when he says its going to be 2 weeks. Just wish he would answer his phone to let me now anything.

Re: atlas tractor May 17, 2013 11:48PM
Just keep calling. One call after the other. Karl told me that. It is loud in the shop and he can't always hear the phone. I was at his shop in early April to get a clutch. Took most of the day just to put it together. That place is very busy.

Re: atlas tractor May 19, 2013 11:30AM
We've ordered quite a few parts from Atlas. Never had a problem. Yeah we had to wait a few weeks but we had other things to work on, on the tractor. parts showed up right when we were ready for them. We paid for the parts and shipping the day we called. So i don't understand why you people have such problems. Plan ahead call before he gets busy. No different than when you have to get your combine worked on you don't bring it in for an inspection the DAY BEFORE you want to go combine. And if your

Re: atlas tractor May 18, 2013 05:05AM
If you need Parts for Fords from Atlas, Email me or call me I may be able to help.

Andy Keyes

andysexcavating@hotmail.com

262-206-1297

401 Adjustable Cam Gears available $675.00

Re: atlas tractor May 18, 2013 06:22AM
When its time to pay just do the same deduct what you feal the missed season is worth chances are you wont go back for more if you do don't be crying about it theres no excuse for not answering the phone they all have caller ID

Re: atlas tractor May 18, 2013 03:57PM
Get parts ordered early. Don't order in april and may and come on here and bitch.Have always got a call right back from him.Excellent products!

Re: atlas tractor May 19, 2013 10:44AM
We also got parts from Atlas........horrible service, took 5 weeks to get the parts that were promised to us in 1.....then once we got the parts, they were WRONG. I definitely would not suggest using them again. Does not seem to care anything about his broken promises!!

Re: atlas tractor May 19, 2013 02:26PM
Well I myself have been completely satisfied with Karl. Super quality parts at a very reasonable price. It is a very busy time of the season, so tell me where you could get anything at the drop of the hat at this time of the year? If it's an unfortunate situation that you need parts in May then so be it. If you are a procrastinator and snowmobiled, went skiing or just simply laid on your keyster all winter then don't be beating someone up over your stupidity. Expect to wait for parts at the busiest time of the year!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2013 02:27PM by gpopper.

atlas May 19, 2013 03:16PM
we waited nearly 2 yr for stuff. so It's not when you order. Also who you are. That's a fact. No answer then leave a message, oh wait mail box is full.. been there.. good luck with those orders.

Re: atlas tractor May 20, 2013 08:46AM
grooper you didn't read the post 5 weeks 5 months 2 years don't sound like anyone weighted till may what page were you on

Re: atlas tractor May 20, 2013 09:36AM
So I can't read? At least I didn't skip school......or I mean skip spelling and english class! LOL!!!

Re: atlas tractor May 20, 2013 02:42PM
I was at Atlas tractor this winter. My friend and I were both getting parts. We were not his only customers by any means that day and his phone is ringing off the hook!His employees didn't even stop for dinner they are dedicated to what they do. Karl was tapping threads on his drill press and talking on the phone at the same time!Karls dad also has a few health issues too. Im waiting on parts from other pulling parts manufacters also. They are all busy this time of year. Not trying to make waves here just saying.

Re: atlas tractor May 20, 2013 11:04AM
Karl has great parts fit well work great and is always willing to help.
Perry Frahm Diesel Deere Pulling Team

Re: atlas tractor May 20, 2013 12:35PM
Atlas makes good stuff. Karl is a very nice and smart guy. Time can be frustrating with him. It is what it is and there ain't nothing going to change it.

Re: atlas tractor May 21, 2013 03:36AM
I would tell Karl to keep up the good work but I know for a fact he doesn't have time to look at this board. In fact there are getting to be so many on here that needs there Pampers changed. I have to give the guy credit I have not seen him come on here and start posting a list of names that he has sent parts to and still waiting to get payed!

Re: atlas tractor May 22, 2013 02:08AM
Exactly!!! If Carl and George went around Repoing pulling tractors for payment on parts that were never were paid for THEY WOULD HAVE ONE HELLAVA MUSEUM!!!!!!!

Re: atlas tractor May 22, 2013 12:20PM
If Carl and George would build the parts within a reasonable time frame that they tell there customer this topic wouldn't be on here now would it tell someone 2 to 3 weeks and its 6 to 7 months what is wrong with telling someone im really covered up rite now love to have your business but I may knock you out of next years pulling season

Re: atlas tractor May 22, 2013 02:48PM
Huh, I generally have my stuff in 2 days from atlas, sorry bout your luck :-(

Jake Morgan-Where are you???? May 22, 2013 03:51PM
If this were any other builder/supplier this post would've been deleted. It's time to get rid of it!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,750, Posts: 229,901, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,088, Posts: 226,003.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM