Super Farm question May 22, 2013 05:35PM
Ive been pulling for a few years now with a built farmall 460 and im still kinda new to pulling i guess you could say. An i was looking at moving up into the super farm class and was just wondering if anyone can help me with any info about getting started into the class like weather building a tractor is the way to go or buying one. Thanks

Re: Super Farm question May 23, 2013 02:35AM
are you deadset on super farm? a class like light pro will make a llot more power for similar money. by the way a competitive turn super farm runs 150k last i checked. just fyi

Re: Super Farm question May 23, 2013 04:01AM
I would buy a superfarm if i wasnt sure how to build one, but make sure that if you buy one that its not the fuel and water that makes all the horsepower. Some clubs arent as strict about what fuel or water they can run so they throw in anything and keep up with the guys that make horsepower by mechanical knowledge.

Re: Super Farm question May 23, 2013 09:13AM
there is a lot more hooks for super farm than light pro. you should be able to build one cheaper than 150000

Re: Super Farm question May 23, 2013 01:46PM
Yea i was leaning more towards super farm cause around where i live their is alot more places u can take them to hook and was looking at becoming a member with the USA East Coast Pullers and pulling at the events that the Full Pull Productions guys put on to.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM