building pro-stock May 23, 2013 06:33AM
Looking to build pro-stock;would Mark in Staab Wisconsin be a good prospect?? Heard a rumor that a guy from Quebec had one built by him; around $200,000; 2 or 3 years later the guy still doesn't have it, and the price has nearly doubled; and information about this, I'd appreciate it.

Re: building pro-stock May 23, 2013 10:08PM
ace builds very nice tractors. look under the businness directory tab on this websight lots of builder options

Re: building pro-stock May 24, 2013 12:08AM
Ace does very nice work you are going to have to wait a while with anyone but ace is where I would go for a complete roller or turn key tractor

Re: building pro-stock May 24, 2013 05:59AM
belarus puller
Looking to build pro-stock;would Mark in Staab Wisconsin be a good prospect?? Heard a rumor that a guy from Quebec had one built by him; around $200,000; 2 or 3 years later the guy still doesn't have it, and the price has nearly doubled; and information about this, I'd appreciate it.

I've seen the tractor, it is finished, and it is awesome. As far as the price,it is completly turn key, lots of billet, awesome paint job. The chassis has a lot of user friendly ideas that I havent seen done by anyone else. Custom wieghts. Supposed dyno at least 3000 hp. My suggestion is if your looking to buy a Pro-stock in the 200,000.00 you should look for a used tractor, otherwise I'm sure Mark will have no problem giving you an accurate price quote knowing now what it took to build this tractor. If you want more information I would call Mark and talk to him yourselft.

Re: building pro-stock July 08, 2013 04:05AM
No Limit MFG
belarus puller

I've seen the tractor, it is finished, and it is awesome. As far as the price,it is completly turn key, lots of billet, awesome paint job. The chassis has a lot of user friendly ideas that I havent seen done by anyone else. Custom wieghts. Supposed dyno at least 3000 hp. My suggestion is if your looking to buy a Pro-stock in the 200,000.00 you should look for a used tractor, otherwise I'm sure Mark will have no problem giving you an accurate price quote knowing now what it took to build this tractor. If you want more information I would call Mark and talk to him yourselft.

Well, if its the new CP dream 2 prostock JD, it was worth every penny, i saw that machine make its maiden pass this weekend at casselman ontario on saturday night, what a pass that thing ran!!!

Congratulations to the Pelletier pulling team, that tractor looked as good as it ran

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: building pro-stock July 08, 2013 07:00AM
Here is the video they posted.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=602582436442577

Nice first pass Charles!

Re: building pro-stock May 24, 2013 11:16PM
There is only one chassis builder.

Engler machine. The absolute best.

Re: building pro-stock May 25, 2013 02:28AM
In my opinion, Jason Hootman is one of the best tractor builders in the state; he did a terrific job on David Everman's tractor, and on John Weidman's Jesse. He is very articulate; and does amazing work for such a young man.

Re: building pro-stock May 25, 2013 07:28AM
I ask for a price and I am still waiting not very good business. It was worth going some place else. If you r building a blue one he will probably put you on the A list. Last I talked to Everman his opinion has changed

Re: building pro-stock May 26, 2013 12:40PM
anyone notice case IH puller and belarus puller are the same tool? who builds a chassis, well i like this place as a reply to himself. money isnt an issue to the guy.

Re: building pro-stock May 26, 2013 01:16PM
Julio
anyone notice case IH puller and belarus puller are the same tool? who builds a chassis, well i like this place as a reply to himself. money isnt an issue to the guy.[/quote ]Not until you brought it to my attention. Click on eithers name and it shows the same email address. Trying to be sneaky didn' t work out for him. BAhaha!

Re: building pro-stock May 25, 2013 08:41AM
if youre willing to go a little further away wipeout enterprises in ohio is good

Re: building pro-stock May 27, 2013 09:00AM
Carolton Cope in Ohio builds a fine ride!

Re: building pro-stock May 27, 2013 11:30AM
If you are looking to go Green I would have lance little from tantrum build it

Re: building pro-stock May 28, 2013 04:11AM
so are we gonna see this expensive machine pull anywhere this year? or is it just a rumor

2 poor 2 pull :-(

Re: building pro-stock June 02, 2013 02:11PM
Haslag Steel Sales, Inc (636) 239-6813 for your frame and Parts then D&R pulling for your Enginge building Phone: (618) 493-7398 Dennis Phone: (618) 493-6121 Rodney

Re: building pro-stock July 10, 2013 03:16AM
In regards to your question about pricing and time schedule. The project time period was 19 months start to finish. 80% of the project is done in-house. Rolling chromolly tube chassis with a lot of add-ons beyond other manufacturers. Engine department was all done by us, SMI, with new cylinder head and manifold program. All the best of parts inside. Large inner-cooler and icebank set-up. Fink fuel system, Columbus Billet turbo, SMI sheet metal, and a lot of chrome billet parts. 5-tone paint job with graphics. This is a just a taste of what the project consisted of. When finished, we delivered a very high-end turnkey Pro Stock Puller.
The rumor regarding the $200,000.00 quote and it doubling is untrue. As far as pricing, we are competitive with other top of the line manufacturers out there. If you are interested to know anymore feel free to call Mark at SMI.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms