Farm stock pulls April 15, 2018 02:46PM
I know they are few and far between anymore but does anyone know of any true out of the field farm stock pulls in the Kentucky, Indiana or Ohio area? Just looking for somewhere to take a true off the farm tractor and pull it and have some fun. Looking for something 10,000lbs and up. Anybody know of any fairs or anywhere that has a pull like this for true farm stock tractors this year? Farm stock anymore is totally ridiculous but there has to be pulls somewhere for true farm tractors. Thanks in advance.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 15, 2018 11:15PM
Butler County Fair in Ohio (Hamilton OH) end of July. They have a 10,500 lb class and a 14,000 lb class. I pull there every year and it is a group of true field tractors. I know the organizers would love to have you.

Schwab family farm market in Oxford Ohio is having a pull in August and are having a 14k lb class.
[www.schwabfamilyfarmmarket.com]

I don't have a link for the Butler County pull, but feel free to send me a message and I'll get more info for you.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 01:00AM
Send me some info on the pull at Butler county. I’m real interested if it’s true farm tractors. It’s not too far away.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 02:59AM
good luck on what you expect,-- very few stock pullers any where,rules are open for all to see and use as they see fit,one thinks a replacement turbo is ok,next,a bigger bore,tires and rpms -- an on and on,very rare to see stock any thing pulling.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 03:50AM
Oh I totally agree with you. We have some hotter tractors we run but really would like to take a total bone stock tractor and have some fun. Farm stock is pretty hot anymore. I feel like most of the “farm stock” tractors these days need to be in hot farm and maybe even higher than that.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 05:12AM
Tennessee Pullers runs a 12,500 6mph class. It’s a good class with a lot of tractors.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 17, 2018 03:41AM
What hot farm tractors are you watching? Hot farm tractors in the Iowa/Illinois/Wisconsin area are running girdled blocks,3" chargers, custom heads and a whole host of other performance parts, no speed and a top hp range of around 1300+ hp, I don't know what farm tractors you watch, but even the "hotter" farmstock tractors wouldn't hold a candle to hot farm tractors.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 02:59AM
good luck on what you expect,-- very few stock pullers any where,rules are open for all to see and use as they see fit,one thinks a replacement turbo is ok,next,a bigger bore,tires and rpms -- an on and on,very rare to see stock any thing pulling.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 12:31PM
Farm_puller
Send me some info on the pull at Butler county. I’m real interested if it’s true farm tractors. It’s not too far away.

I emailed you some info to the email address you have attached to your username. I am happy to get info about the Butler County Pull to anyone who is interested. Just let me know, the more pullers the better! I am also interested in any true Farmstock pulls in the Ohio, KY, and IN area just the same as the original poster. So if you know of any post'em up!

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 06:00AM
Spencer County Fair Taylorsville Ky has done good job keeping farm stock, altered far, and hot farm different. They have been working hard on it the last couple years, numbers are low but it is a true farm stock pull .

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 01:19PM
Farm stock pull July 28 2018 Seneca County Fair Tiffin Ohio 44883 senecacountyfair.org Classes #7500,#9000, #10500 and #12500 Thanks Steve

Re: Farm stock pulls April 17, 2018 08:28AM
A true farm stock pull would be pulling from original drawbar with a clevis. No belly weight brackets, original front weight bracket, cast centers, etc. The mph pulls don't work as a true farm stock pulls. I have seen plenty of mph pulls where the tractors look farm stock but have 800 horse.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 01:57PM
Thursday June 14th.

Edinburgh, IN at Johnson County Park.

10,000 N/A 6mph out of field 18.4 x 38 tire 2800 rpm max $250 purse
12,000 N/A 6mph out of field 18.4 x 38 tire 2800 rpm max $250 purse
12,000 turbo 8mph out of field 20.8x38 or 18.4x42 tire 2800 rpm max $250 purse
14,000 turbo 8mph out of field 20.8x38 or 18.4x42 tire 2800 rpm max $250 purse

Above classes are absolutely bone stock out of field. Hydraulics, three point, working pto, etc. They will be subject to visual inspection before pulling.

Also, faster mph classes.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 17, 2018 02:52AM
Do you have a flyer or anything you can send me on the Edinburgh, In pull? Sounds like a true farm stock pull.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 16, 2018 02:55PM
Wanna do some fun “stock” pulling, find a tug pull as we call it. Others call it a dead weight pull. Not real exciting to watch, but fun to pull.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 17, 2018 01:35AM
Doesnt matter anyhow promoter will use a race sled everybody will be bunched up within 10ft anyhow.

Re: Farm stock pulls April 17, 2018 02:21AM
Those magical 2 words " farm stock" appear Katie bar the door on the comments. Happens every time. I do believe that those people who have posted on this thread about the classes they know are available are true to their word. All hope is not lost!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,927, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,023.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM