BSTP pull in Luxemburg May 29, 2013 09:40PM
Joe Nemetz or anyone else, do you have an address for the pull in Luxembug on sat. night? Not coming up with anything close on google. Looking forward to the new pull, Thanks ,Stacy

Re: BSTP pull in Luxemburg May 30, 2013 12:51AM
[www.mapquest.com]

Re: BSTP pull in Luxemburg May 30, 2013 12:55AM
Pullers coming in on 54 would want to turn right on that 4TH street and vear right on Frontier to get to the pits. I would think they will put a sign up where to turn for the pits.

Stacy is from Illinois-u will need to be even more specific May 30, 2013 12:56AM
Love Ya Butson!

Re: Stacy is from Illinois-u will need to be even more specific May 30, 2013 02:02AM
Jason is the beer wagon going to be out this weekend?

Re: Stacy is from Illinois-u will need to be even more specific May 30, 2013 03:53AM
This Saturday----We have points hooks in Leaf River, IL at Noon and then Oregon at 6pm

Beer Money Pulling Team

Facebook Beer Money Page

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2013 03:54AM by Jason Schultz.

Re: BSTP pull in Luxemburg May 30, 2013 07:34AM
Does anybody know who is coming? Any new PS or LP? Is evrybody from last year up and running? Do Smithbacks have a PS now? Are Baders going to pull more BS pulls? Is there any other PS or LP pulls this weekend anywhere even close? Anybody from far away coming? I wonder what they are going to do for a track. That racetrack is harder than blacktop. It would be like Oshkosh or maybe even worse.

Re: BSTP pull in Luxemburg May 30, 2013 09:32AM
They built a new track below the race track. Should be a good biter. They are working hard to make it a great track. Haven't had hardly anyrain yet this week !!!!!!!!(tuThumbs Up

Re: BSTP pull in Luxemburg May 30, 2013 12:18PM
Thanks for the mapquest. didn't think of that one as google usually works. Jason good luck with the hot farm. What a way to start the season, 3 pulls in one day for BSTP! AS for new iron, I would expect the Haymaker of the Bablers to be there for the Pros

BSTP pull in Leaf River, IL May 31, 2013 01:03AM
How wet is it there? Where is it, I can't find much address information online, looks like the Lions club is doing an event. Hope to see some of you redneck this Sat, stop by beer money pulling team trailer for a cold one.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Leaf River, IL Update May 31, 2013 01:38AM
I just got a voice message from Al Paulson-Deere Addiction he said Rod Wichman will make a call at 730am tomorrow morning. If pits are too wet, we can park in the school parking lot and haul the tractors to the track.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,957.

Our newest member CBeard