Southeast Nebraska Pulls June 05, 2013 11:49AM
Looking for a list of pulls in southeast Nebraska and/or northeast Kansas. Need to have a stock farm class. Thanks

Re: Southeast Nebraska Pulls June 07, 2013 12:30AM
Most of what you are looking for will be in either the Green Acres or Midwest Messenger -- Events section. A call to the listed pull contacts will give you a good indication of what "stock" classes they will have if not listed. That being said, don't be surprised if you pull against some stock machines that have multiples the horsepower you have.

Re: Southeast Nebraska Pulls June 07, 2013 03:48PM
Hope you put as much into that farm stock as you do all your cash rents lol

Re: Southeast Nebraska Pulls June 07, 2013 04:46PM
If you have a true farm stock tractor, pulling in southeast Nebraska won't be fun for ya!!! I pull a stock tractor and I only go to three pulls a year In Leigh, wahoo, and Arlington Nebraska, I pull the 14,500 and 16,500 class with a 4440, these three pulls are pretty much stock for my two weight classes, I've been to Springfield and they have no rules and maybe one for two true stock tractor down there

Re: Southeast Nebraska Pulls June 18, 2013 10:52AM
Do you know of any that aren't in Southeast Nebraska. Kinda just trying to get an idea of where the pulls are. Basically anywhere in Nebraska.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,918, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,017.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM