The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 08:33AM
Poll
150 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
What was your favorite class in Bowling Green?

I was wondering if people had a favorite class at Bowling Green this year?

I know the weather was weird so most classes only hooked once, but there was one standout class in my opinion: Saturday night's Mini class was exceptional. The class was awesome to watch and the pullloff was just a great way to cap off an amazing class. It was the type of class that reinforced why I think a pulloffs should always be part of this motorsport. That class is just so much fun to watch these days.

What stood out to you?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 08:55AM
Unlimited modifieds for me Jake. Are you planning on posting your pictures from BG on the website. Thanks

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 09:24AM
Yes, I hope to have my photos up in a day or two.

The Unlimited class was an awesome class too. I would have loved to see Berg and Purser make full passes in the pulloff.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 10:15AM
Hands down the DSS class! I'm bias because that has always been my favorite class and I wish everyone could've won but the performance Kent and Sandy Payne laid down was just flat out awesome! Congrats to them for putting on one helluva show. I will also add the single greatest moment this year at BG was seeing "bibs" behind the wheel after 32 years! For us historians of pulling, bibs driving secrest's twd was a very very special moment and one I'll never forget!

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 11:51AM
Super Rooster winning DSS was the coolest moment of the weekend. Followed by that sweet flyover

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 02:05PM
jake, pro stocks,fly over

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 03:01PM
Jake

Thanks for the poll I didn’t see the Prostocks in the poll,that would have been my standout , Second Minis
Thanks for all you do !

Re: The standout class at BG this year August 21, 2018 03:49PM
I can't believe that I left Pro Stock off the poll... thanks for the heads up, I added it so you can vote for it now. It was a great class of Pros and I was extremely impressed with Hunt's smooth pass, but even more I was impressed with CP Dream. CP Dream looked like the cream of the crop as far as hp is concerned, he just had to bounce through some serious holes to get to second place. Infact he just skipped over the first set of holes because he had so much ground speed. Shipley's continue to impress with their work on that Deere.

Kent Payne winning the rings was an awesome moment (maybe the best of the weekend) and he made two excellent passes to earn a win and a well deserved second place. I thought the DSS class was very good both sessions but it seemed like lots of guys struggled to get power to the ground and that hurt the class a little in my opinion. Overall as a class it was very good, but yeah it did probably have the single best moment with Payne winning the ring. Belfance's hook was also one of the best passes of the weekend and he used every last horse that the Chain Reaction tractor had to prove that it's not always about who makes the most hp, but who can use the most.

Post your best moment of the weekend on this thread, and let everyone know what your favorite class was and WHY right here on this thread.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2018 04:04PM by Jake Morgan.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520