Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 21, 2018 03:56PM
There's a thread/poll with best overall class in Bowling green this year but what was your single most favorite moment of the event? (Things that happened in the campground are excludedGrinning).

I'm leaning towards Kent Payne winning the ring in DSS.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 22, 2018 01:05AM
flyover

Re: Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 22, 2018 01:54AM
Caterchiller making a Full Pull!!

Re: Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 22, 2018 02:27AM
Chizek winning the LSS championship again this year.

Re: Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 22, 2018 02:22PM
Rona backing Ken up wearing red boots! She truly looked like a back up girl! Talked to her friday morning and she told us about them. Then she said, don't tell Ken, He doesn't know I've got them yet! LOL Can't help but love that lady!

Re: Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 22, 2018 02:33PM
Saturday afternoon I was waiting in line for a sandwich when they started the anthems. 99.9% of the folks out by the vendors stopped, took off their hats, and found a flag, including some of the vendors who came out of their stands. Made we really proud to be associated with a sport with that many patriots as fans.
The flyover was great, too.

Re: Best moment of the weekend in Bowling Green August 22, 2018 03:05PM
The flyover was pretty awesome.

My vote would hands down be Kent Payne winning the ring! He made 2 awesome passes and to win the ring at BG in the DSS class, against those competitors, is HUGE for anyone!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM