'90s pulling ?: Jerald Grimes? June 16, 2013 03:51PM
He was pulling at a time when I wasn't following the sport closely. Never got to see him run except on a few youtube videos. Can anyone tell my how long he ran and other interesting stuff? Seems like he had a stout running LSS Deere. Is this tractor currently ran by the Erbs in California? Thanks.

Re: '90s pulling ?: Jerald Grimes? June 17, 2013 04:28AM
I have a 1993 issue of the puller and there was a Jerald Grimes pulling with Mark Ulmer on the GN circuit.

Re: '90s pulling ?: Jerald Grimes? June 17, 2013 04:33AM
I may not be 100% accurate but Jerald did run the Varmint lss in the 80"s I believe and this tractor went to California. Next he teamed up with Mark Ulmer and they campaigned the Caseih magnum called the Weapon for a few years. Jerald and sons are back into pulling again with a 466 Limited Pro called Just Another Buck.

Re: '90s pulling ?: Jerald Grimes? June 17, 2013 02:56PM
YEP... it was clairence baughmans hobby horse 4010 5000# 3charger ss from kirkman ia ,early drussell tractor

Re: '90s pulling ?: Jerald Grimes? June 17, 2013 06:03PM
The tractor is still in California with the Erbs. We are currently pulling in the 466 Limited Pro class. On our way to Iowa in a few hours to pick up the motor at Joe Busch's. We are planning to be in Arlingtin Sat. night if all goes well. It sure is fun to be back at it after a few years off and to watch both of my boys doing the driving. Thanks for asking and you can keep up with our summer on our facebook page,Just Another Buck.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,718, Posts: 229,835, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,968.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro