Thank you to Empire State Pullers, Danny Beal and Fans June 17, 2013 04:01AM
I’m giving a big shout out thank you to the Empire State Pullers, Danny Beal and fans. I twisted the end out of a drive shaft section on my hauler this past Saturday on our way to the Western New York Steam Grounds Pull. We were about 15 miles from the pull when this happened. I knew all we needed to do was weld the end back to the tube but we didn’t have a welder with us. I called Roy Metz, president of the Empire State Pullers, and he called Danny Beal, a puller with them, who came out and welded up the drive shaft and got us on the road so we could make the pull. Of course Danny wouldn’t take any money for the repair. The pullers and fans at the pull were very friendly and helpful to us. We stayed overnight and had a few cold ones with the group after the pull. I was bummed when the Chaffey pull was rained out on Sunday as it looked like a great place to pull. I’m looking forward to getting back up there to pull with you folks when my Ohio State Tractor Pullers schedule permits, which looks like the two night pull at Alexander NY in July if everything stays together on Unfinished Business. Again thanks to all.
Rick Krause – Unfinished Business Modified Tractor

Re: Thank you to Empire State Pullers, Danny Beal and Fans June 17, 2013 04:54AM
Rick,

I do not know Danny personally. But from what I have heard, you could not have had any better of a Welder then Danny.

There was you and a LSS that made the trip form Ohio for the weekend of pulling. Really does stink that Mother Nature had different plans for the weekend.

That was a great pass you laid down at the steam grounds. Its nice to see someone else come in and shake up the order, Congratulations on the win. Cole and Durfee are Very tough to beat. We were amazed and how fast your turbines wind up, many of them we see take some time to wind up. Looked like yours took no time at all.

Not sure how your schedule looks like for August 4th but NY's best pull is at Langford NY and it basically is a double header. You can pull at 2:30pm with NYTPA and then again at 7:00pm with ESP. Same great track for both great organizations from PPL.

Thank You,
Justin Bennett

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,929, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM