Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 18, 2013 03:12PM
Been a great season but would be nice to see these tractors that have been missing in action come out

1. Duane Burke Outlaw Red 1066IH
2. Myron Blankespoor Farmall Gone Wild 706IH
3. Kyle Hoffman Wild Hare 1066IH
4. Bottjen Pulling Team 1066IH Unknown Binder
5. Bob & Sharon Hustrulid 1066IH
6. Lance Van Roekel 3010 and 4010JD Farm stock
7. Mark Shellum 4440JD
8. Allen Shellum 4455JD (She might be retired now that he moved up)
9. Nick Schoeberl 1066IH Hillbilly Deluxe Super Farm
10.Nick Schoeberl 856IH

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 18, 2013 03:39PM
It's a 14 Tim. After the kid comes we'll be back out. Hopefully by Lemars we should be out. Even the wife wants to be out!!

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 18, 2013 04:29PM
Maybe Nick needs to get. off the couch

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 19, 2013 12:49AM
Thanks for the correction, and wow congratulations did not know thanks for the info and hope everything turns out good.

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 12:43PM
Better get used to pulling with the same tractors every weekend. It is my opinion that the association really screwed up making it a members only club. I've got more to say but kids to bed first.

Mitch less

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 02:00PM
Not trying to start anything but why is that a problem anybody is allowed to become a member?

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 02:12PM
Rumor I heard was they were trying to eliminate the problem of how to take care of stock and open farm tractors showing up without rpm sensors. Plus Open farm tractors showing up without sideshields or measured turbos, plus dragging Grandpa Willie's 69 chevy pickup out of the back of the shed and getting all your buddies to bring their grandpa's pickup with zero safety equipment, and sometimes not even hoods.

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 02:22PM
I really don't care if someone shows up for a pull or two without banded turbo or rpm sensor. Let em pull. Okay don't count them for points. And our association doesn't have much for safety rules other than side shields and wheelie bars on open farm

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 02:15PM
Only if you've had your turbo banded have rpm sensor and paid 70 bucks. I just don't like the fact that if I get a wild hair and wanna do a pull or two I can't without pulling turbo. I don't like that some random dudes can't come pull with us for just one pull if they wanna try something different. I personally don't wanna see the same tractors all the time.

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 02:49PM
Not sure what you're tlaking about, I don't have a membership, and got to hook at two pulls with them last year. It was no problems, cept I need a different kill for hte turbo, but I think I'ts a great group to pull with

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 22, 2013 03:11AM
It is my understanding no non member hooks. I know you could in the past but believe that changed. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 20, 2013 02:25PM
I guess I don't know why this bothers me I haven't pulled in a few years but still go to many pulls. And yes I know if I don't like it I should have gone to rules meeting

Re: Missing Great Plains Tractors????????????? June 21, 2013 12:19AM
It was in their rules you could pull 2 events without membership,? Did they change that?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009