NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 20, 2013 04:58AM
Friday June 28th 7 p.m. Super farm. FWD, Super Stock Diesel tractors, and the Pro stock semi's. This will be the first ever event held in Wadena Mn. We have built a complete new fair grounds after the EF 4 tornado leveled it after June 17th 2010. Come check it out, it should be a helluva show.

Re: NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 20, 2013 07:40AM
Will the Underdog make its season debut? Grinning

Re: NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 20, 2013 08:25AM
Are you coming to watch Farmall"s Forever?

Re: NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 20, 2013 09:04AM
unfortunately i have to miss it. a car show in my front yard and birthday parties are getting in my way, plus after going to a tractor pull every weekend and back to the 50's this week end the wife said i need to stay close to home lolGrinning.

how is your ride coming are you ready for Tohma?

Re: NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 20, 2013 09:27AM
Just finished plumbing the chargers. Next is tear down and get it to paint. Not sure on its debut at this point.

Re: NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 20, 2013 09:38AM
well good luck on when you do bring it out. what is the sheet metal going to be? or is it a secret Grinning

Re: NTPA Region 3 "Clash of the Titans" June 21, 2013 01:14AM
Seen the tractor the other day and it looks ready. He wanted to go to Ellsworth but he opted to stay home and plant soybeans. He also mentioned that the King would be there if there were no issues after Tomah.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,752, Posts: 229,904, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,090, Posts: 226,006.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM