Tomah Results June 21, 2013 06:49AM
Where in the world can I find some results for Tomah?

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 07:05AM
i am struggling myself to get them. dont know if ntpa is having problems with the website or its just me

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 07:11AM
I found them on the ntpa facebook page. And go to news on the website and click on live results. Light super was Korth, Korth, Kevin Lynn.

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 07:35AM
No problems for me on NTPA .com page

here is the link June 21, 2013 08:23AM
[ntpapull.com]

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 08:24AM
I have to agree, getting results of the NTPA site is not easy, if at all possible. Every time I go to "completed classes" it takes to some page other than results. The NTPA has make to site very user unfriendly. Why would I go to "news" to find result? When they where running to event last night it was even harder to find any thing. When a little is good a lot is not always better. Take half the stuff off the site and make it easier to navigate.

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 09:23AM
I am able to get them now. Every organizations site has there advantages and disadvantages. But nothing beats Rodney s web site for up to the second results.

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 10:46AM
Because, very recent event results are "news". Everybody wants instant results, thus it is "news". Makes sense to me.
Results page comes up just fine for me every time.

Last night, I had no trouble accessing and monitoring Tomah & Circleville 'live results' (or whatever the proper name is) simultaneously.
Josh was getting completed classes for both pulls on the results pages immeditately after each class. He was busy!!!!! last night, and thus so was "Pull Tracker".

The only problem I had was scrolling down the results page on the 'big' Tomah classes. But I have since figured out how to overcome that with my two finger semi circle swipe on my Mac.

I'm not an advocate for website complete overhauls. But this one has a lot more info in it. Just need to find time to discover it and how to access it, then remember where what was and the procedure. Just like getting in a brand new car or tractor or combine these days.

Re: Tomah Results June 21, 2013 10:46PM
when I go to the results from the second session on the ntpa web page I don't get any results the first and the third give results

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro