BOB pull at Williamstown 6-22-13 June 21, 2013 10:32PM
Plan to come out to Williamstown tonight (Saturday, June 22)!

Classes to run include: Light Pro Stock/Super Farm Tractors, Light Limited Super Stock Tractors, Work Stock Diesel (2.5) Trucks, Hot Farm Tractors, Pro Street Semis, Pro Farm Tractors, and Pro Street Diesel (2.6) Trucks. This is not pull order.

First class to run will be Work Stock (2.5).

Address for the event: Grant Co Fairgrounds
115 Baton Rouge Rd
Williamstown KY 41097

Pull starts at 7pm EDT. See you there!

Re: BOB pull at Williamstown 6-22-13 are you running gas 4x4 tonight at pull June 22, 2013 01:24AM
Got outlaw street 4x4 what to know if you will have gas truck classes thank you

Re: BOB pull at Williamstown 6-22-13 are you running gas 4x4 tonight at pull June 22, 2013 06:08AM
And we have a keyboard puller!!!! Great!!!

Re: BOB pull at Williamstown 6-22-13 are you running gas 4x4 tonight at pull June 22, 2013 06:19AM
Oh I get it, Ohio bandit and bob puller the same person. Nice move buddy!!!! Geez

Re: BOB pull at Williamstown 6-22-13 are you running gas 4x4 tonight at pull June 22, 2013 06:21AM
Ohio bandit and bob puller the word is WANT

Attention Ohio Bandit, BOB Puller, KY BOB Puller... June 22, 2013 06:44AM
Attention Ohio Bandit, BOB Puller, and KY BOB Puller, since you all have the same IP address in a certain town in Kentucky:

Per the rules of displayed at the top of the main page under "Forum Rules:"

"(Forum Users) Will not speak disparagingly about a business, organization, or individual. If you feel that you need to warn or share an actual experience that may be construed as derogative or negative by other page users you MUST:

Post your real name

Post your contact info: address, phone number, etc...

Alternately you may email all your info to us, but you may only post your comments after you get our reply email."

We will be happy to not delete any further posts if you supply the above information. Thank you.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Attention Ohio Bandit, BOB Puller, KY BOB Puller... June 22, 2013 07:10AM
The BOB series has really done a lot of people wrong lately, they went under once for a reason and they change rules for many reasons some for right and most to let there friends and family members pull, that's ok, but they have lost a lot of get pullers over the past couple of weeks because of it and that's there choice. Everything I have said is true.Sorry to the Morgan's for my replies, I feel i'm right, I get your magazine and enjoy reading it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009