The new Pro Pulling magazine June 24, 2013 11:42PM
Just received my premiere issue of the new Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League magazine produced by editor Bryan Lively. Bryan's new magazine is without a doubt the finest pulling magazine on the market today. From cover to cover the magazine has not only great photo's but also articles that are some of the best written pieces in any pulling magazine. Miles Krieger's article on the recent purchase of the Long Families "Willy Makit" by the Full Pull Motorsports owners Bob and Bobbie Barbee was interesting and informative. When I looked thru the list of contributor's Bryan has brought on some of the best in the sport, names like Jesse Post, Dan Mayer, Miles Krieger, Jerry [JR] Richardson and Harold Card the quality from issue to issue will be top notch. I highly recommend that if you are in the market for a magazine that will give you a broad coverage of the sport today the Pro Pulling magazine would be on the top of my list to order.

Link to the Pro Pulling magazine

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2013 11:43PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 25, 2013 06:12AM
where do I find one

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 26, 2013 03:45AM
Thanks Dick for the kind words. I am excited to work on this project and it's a group effort for sure. Already working on the August issue now, and have a few of the first issue left. Anyone who wants one please click on the link on Dick's post to subscribe. Thanks again.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 26, 2013 08:51AM
I have not received an issue. Everyone around me has theirs?

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 26, 2013 11:10AM
Just got home after being away for work the past few days and was glad to see that I had received the magazine. Looking forward to going through it.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 26, 2013 09:44AM
no issue here just saying

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 26, 2013 10:00AM
Got my issue couple days ago GREAT articles !!!!!
Jody Dennison

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 26, 2013 03:26PM
Harold msg me on facebook...JR you gotta ask nicely Spinning

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 27, 2013 01:00AM
You know that was me being very polite. You know I could have asked differently Cool

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: The new Pro Pulling magazine June 27, 2013 02:25AM
yeah but would it matter to anyone

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,774, Posts: 229,941, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009