GoPro rollcage video June 30, 2013 09:34AM
Got a new GoPro camera and thought I would share. This is the Smokin Stag, 8500 Limited Pro Stock at Vandalia, MO June29 2013.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 07, 2013 04:26AM
That's a great video. We bought a gopro cam Friday and used it for the first time yesterday. It took great pics. But uploading it takes forever. We uploaded it to Quick time player. Are we doing something wrong? Help please.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 07, 2013 01:57PM
I imported it with my kodak video camera software from the gopro, and it took a long time to import from the camera to the computer as well. I edited it after that to cut down the size of the video before I uploaded it to you tube.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 07, 2013 12:00PM
GoPro takes high quality video so large file sizes are expected. Maybe trimming it down to make the video a smaller size would be the ideal way to go.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 07, 2013 12:04PM
Thank you Jesse. I am uploading it on youtube right now. It says it has another 177 minutes to go. What you said was also suggested to me on my Facebook page. After this one is done loading the next one will be edited. Thanks again.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 07, 2013 02:35PM
What file format do you upload it to YouTube on. I try a mp4 but it gives me a lot of trouble.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 08, 2013 12:23PM
you guys look like you got the Smokin Stag runnin pretty good! Glad to see that. Hope to be together in about a month to come run with you all.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 09, 2013 02:50AM
Thanks, we're getting it close. Hope to see you guys out soon.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 09, 2013 04:05AM
When you guys upload the videos do you upload it as an AVI or a MP-4. I have loaded the good format as an mp-4 but It won't go on as an avi. I am using DVD videosoft to upload it. It never works loading it straight to youtube. . Maybe my camera res is to high ? The files are 790 336kb.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: GoPro rollcage video July 09, 2013 02:19PM
I upload it as an MPEG-4 or quicktime movie. I found that when I was uploading video's for our organizations website and would receive video's from other people, I would have to convert it to an mpeg4 or similiar format to upload to you-tube or it would take forever, and I couldn't even edit the files until I converted them. Hope this helps

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,998, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,072.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009