outlaw results June 30, 2013 02:07PM
where can the outlaw results be found ?

Re: outlaw results June 30, 2013 02:37PM
Wish I could help would like to know myself. Their sight is junk. Have tryed on 3 different computers and no luck.

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 03:05AM
I would completely agree. They tried to make it look all pretty and fancy, which is stupid. They need to make it a simple site, that can be accessed by all web browsers, and keep the results page simple. Thats the only reason anyone goes to their site anyways.

Re: outlaw results June 30, 2013 02:40PM
outlaw pulling.com and click results and what pull you want to see. don't click 2012 below results just the results. you also might need google chrome or equivalent to get it to come up.

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 03:46AM
I got it to work om my ipad but not the computer

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 05:07AM
Does anyone have the results? Having trouble getting on site

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 05:25AM
Which event?

try this:
[www.outlawpulling.com]

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 05:58AM
I have had no trouble with the site, and have gotten on it on 3 different computers, so maybe your computer is really old or you don't know how to run one. the outlaw site is working

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 06:18AM
It's a little slow but other than that the link posted by "Deere Puller" is working fine for me.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 04:38PM
Just tried it, the site works fine for me, but just comes up with a white box where I assume the results should be. Not sure if my adblock stuff is blocking it or not, but I tried turning it off, and still had the same prob, this is with a brand new 2 month old computer too, cable internet, and with Google Chrome...

Re: outlaw results July 01, 2013 02:56PM
That web site will crash my iPad 3 times before I can get the results to show.....just too much stuff they are trying to show off......

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,998, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,072.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009